~5~

𝙲𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎  𝚙𝚘𝚟

Charles and I were laughing about something he had just said as we came back to the towels where Arthur was sleeping on his towel and Pascale shot me a smile before returning to her book. We laid down again and I looked at Charles as he looked at me. We both smiled before I moved my head closer to his.
I lowered my voice to a whisper before speaking up.

Celine: "should we tell your family about us?"

Charles: "no... mom can't hold her mouth to Arthur and well... Arthur is Arthur. Even if he didn't ment to... he still would spill it."

Celine: "then a secret it is."

Charles: "I want to kiss you so bad right now..."

Celine: "sir. You need to calm your balls down."

I gently wiped a droplet of water off of his forehead before it would run into his eye. He took my hand and placed a kiss on there making me blush slightly. He played with my rings before he gave me a wink and turned his head towards his mother. I placed my arms next to my body as I let the sun dry me. I noticed I slowly fell asleep and when I woke up the sun was starting to set. I opened my eyes slowly looking around me. Charles was still lying next to me but Pascale and Arthur were gone just like their stuff and almost everybody else on this beach.

Charles: "oh hey your awake."

Celine: "yes hi. How long did I sleep?"

Charles: "uhm... 2 hours I think?"

Celine: "best 2 hours ever."

I slowly stretched my arms before looking at Charles. He softly chuckled at me before he placed a strand of my hair behind my ear.

Charles: "mom and Arthur already left an hour ago but I wanted to stay a bit. Make sure you wake up. Want to go over to mine?"

Celine: "sounds great."

He helped me up just like he did earlier this day and we collected our things. I placed his shirt over my head again before I turned towards a smiling Charles. I looked down at the shirt and smiled.

Charles: "nice shirt."

Celine: "right! I don't remember where I got it tho."

I gave him a wink making him blush and chuckle at the same time. We walked to his apartment that was only 8 minutes away. We talked about some random stuff and when we were at his apartment we both took a shower again and I was now walking around his house with a new pair of his clothes.

Celine: "I would say that I drop some of my clothes here because this is the second time in 2 days that I'm wearing your clothes."

Charles: "Nooo... you look good in my clothes."

He walked towards me and stood in front of me with a smile. He was a few inches away from my lips and I closed the gap between them while cupping his face with both my hands. His hands made their way to my waist while leaning in more. The kiss was sweet and soft just like I always imagined kissing Charles was like. We both pulled back and smiled at each other before he pecked my lips and he walked to the fridge to get out some food.