~21~

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

Celine was almost down with training and I had nothing to do so decided to just go around on Instagram a bit. All of my friends were doing something fun with each other or with their girlfriends. Here I am. Sitting on the tribune waiting till she's done training. Kinda boring and cool?
////////////////////////////////////////////////
Charles_leclerc tagged you in a story

 Kinda boring and cool?////////////////////////////////////////////////Charles_leclerc tagged you in a story

////////////////////////////////////////////////
After a while she was finished. We went back to her apartment and we had a some dinner after she took a shower. Soon the clock turned 20:30PM. Celine changed into a red sports bra with red athletic shorts. She had her hair in a ponytail. We drove back to the stadium again and we're met with a filming crew and Mattia. My eyes widened as I saw him. I turned my back towards him looking at Celine.

Celine: "yes Mattia is here."

Charles: "I'm gonna be killed!"

Celine: "I'm sure your not."

She pecked my lips before she greeted everyone. Mattia locked eyes with me and I shot him a smile before turning my head away from his confused face.

Mattia: "Charles? What are you doing here?"

Celine: "he came to visit me."

Mattia: "visit you? I didn't know you knew each other. That's a surprise."

Charles: "yea. Mattia this is Celine, my grilfriend."

Mattia: "is that why you and Carlos always watched athletics? I can see what you guys watch."

Charles: "uhm... yea."

Celine laughed at my face as I was very awkward. I nudged her in her side before shooting her a warning look. She held her hands up in defense before walking away. The filming went by fast. I was standing next to Mattia by a screen that showed the view of the camera. It looked like a very cool commercial already. They started with her standing on the field from behind were the lights were turned on as it was dark by now. Then some of her athletic practices. Hurdles, running, throwing spares and some other things ect ect. After a while she was on to pole vaulting. Her pole broke on one of the last seconds making her back hit the sharp point of the broken pole. Afterwards she hit the air-mat she stayed in her position for a few seconds. I was already running towards her when the pole was in her back. In a few seconds I was there. She had her eyes open, pain was all I could read out of them. Her lips firmly on each other stopping her from screaming. She turned on her side. I looked at her back and saw pieces of the pole stuck in her back. It was all caught on camera. A medic rushed over and they removed the pieces and stitched it up. She got up again and went towards the other poles.

Charles: "Celine! Don't!"

Celine: "I'm going Charles."

Charles: "you just got 3 stitches on your back. Just stop. Let it rest and go back another time."

Celine: "Charles..."

I was now standing in front of her. I was hovering over her. My forehead inches away from hers as she looked into my eyes. Her eyes determined.

Celine: "if I don't I will be scared next time. That could cost me my career. The thing my whole life is about. I can't do that. I will go over 2 times and then I will stop okay?"

I sighed. I was never going to change her mind. I nodded and pecked her lips softly.

Celine: "I will be careful. I promise."

Charles: "okay... 2 times and then done. Then you take a few days off. To let the stitches heal."

Celine: "2 times. Tomorrow training again."

Charles: "Celine... we will discuss it later."

She smiled softly at me. She cupped my cheeks before giving me another kiss. I got back next to Mattia again. Before Celine went to try ahain she gave me a small nod. I returned it and there she went. This time perfectly going over it. After she was standing again a relieved look on her face. She indeed was a bit scared of it. They were done filming but she went one more time. This one also went good. She laid back the pole before dropping herself on the floor like always.

Mattia: "is something wrong with Celine?"

Charles: "oh no. She always does that when she's done. Nothing new."

I stood up and sat next to her on the ground. She smiled tiredly at me before I chuckled at her.

Charles: "done?"

Celine: "done."

I stood up and pulled her up by her hands. She was talking with the film crew and looking thru the clips that were shot. At one of them they stopped. She nodded giving them the answer, 'should we play it for you?' The nasty fall on the pole being played making her scrunch her nose. Then I came into the footage making her smile. She leaned her back against my chest. My arms sneaking around her waist. Her hands on my hands as she was looking at some more footage. I planted a soft kiss on top of her head before they were all finished up. Celine changed her shoes and then said bye to everybody and thanked them. I waved our fingers together as we walked to the car. Placing a gentle kiss on the back of her hand.

Celine: "eventful day."

Charles: "can say that yea."
////////////////////////////////////////////////
C.Laurent

Liked by Charles_leclerc and 7,8 million othersC

C.Laurent: eventful day filming for a commercial. Began without any stitches, ended with 3 stitches. Think the commercial will be very cool tho😎❤️!
////////////////////////////////////////////////
We were lying in her bed. She laid her phone away before snuggling into the my chest. The duvet was pulled up to just under her nose. I was scrolling thru Instagram for a bit and Celine just looked with me. Both silent as we didn't have anything to share at the moment. After a few minutes I looked at Celine to find her sleeping peacefully. I kissed the top of her head before turning of the bedside-lamp and my phone. I plugged my phone into the charger before cuddling up with Celine. After a few minutes I also fell asleep.

(1044 words)