"I just- I have a bad feeling okay! I'm worried!" Takemichi spoke causing Akira to slightly smile at the boy before sighing feeling bad about snapping at the boy. His friend was just worried about him, after all, he was the only person out of their group that didn't have a date.

"I'm fine, Takemichi. Thank you for worrying about me,, really, I appreciate it. Go enjoy your date alright? I'm probably just gonna go home and hang out with Baji." Akira spoke causing Takemichi to sigh in relief, both that the boy wasn't going to beat his ass, but also that he would be leaving the area. The boy nodded, turning around and returning to Hina who waved at Akira, smiling at him

Akira sighed, pulling his phone out and scrolling through his contacts. He sighed, tapping the one he'd been waiting to call him since he'd gotten to the festival.

Akira 💙+ Mikey🖤
Text Messages
August 3rd

Akira 💙 : Hey. I don't know where you are but I'm going home. I'll see ya later I guess.

Akira sighed, putting his phone in his pocket, slightly shaking his head as he began to walk away from the bench. He felt his heart hurt, more and more with every step he took away. Where was Mikey? Did Akira do something to drive the boy away? Was he hurt?

The second his feet hit the pavement outside of the festival, he felt a raindrop fall onto his face, Akira quickly wiping it away. Of course, it would rain now, he had to walk back home on his own. He'd planned on Mikey taking him home on his bike, but he guessed that it wasn't going to happen now.

The boy felt his phone vibrate in his pocket causing his heart to light up. He'd been trying to suppress his hopes all night, but all that disappeared when he felt his phone being called. Was it Mikey? It had to be! He was here! He didn't abandon him!

"Hello?!" Akira asked into the phone, his voice high and excited. He could barely contain himself, it was like thinking that you were going to the hospital but instead, you were being taken to Disney World. It was the most euphoric feeling he'd ever-

"Akira?! Shit, where are you?" Kota's voice asked, seemingly taking labored breaths. Akira's heart dropped for a second before he heard a grunt coming from the other side of the phone. His eyes slightly widened, had his friend gotten into a fight?

"Kota? What's going on?" Akira asked, turning on his heels and making his way back towards the festival. His attention shifted from his damaged heart to his friend, worried for his safety.

"Fuck! Peh Yan... He's trying to jump Draken! I went to go tell everyone but some of his friends jumped me! It's that fucking gang from the warehouse." Kota spoke into the phone, seemingly dodging punches as he talked.

"Fuck, where are you? God damn it-" Akira was speaking picking up his pace as he ran up the hill. He had to make it to Kota, he just had to. No one of the trios ever got jumped, one of the other two was normally with them.

"In the left parking lot, hurry Aki!" Kota spoke quickly into the phone before hanging up. Akira was in a full-blown sprint at this point, calling the one person who he needed to know about Draken being jumped. The phone rang a few times before going to voicemail.

"Hey, it's Mikey. I probably won't call you back." The voicemail spoke out, nearly causing Akira to scream in frustration. The sound beeped, indicated that he was being recorded.

"Mikey! I don't know where the fuck you are, but Draken- He's going to get jumped understand? Peh Yan is pissed or something I don't know he teamed up with those Mobius fucks! Listen, I get not showing up for me! But save Draken and hurry! For fucks sake!" Akira shouted into the phone as he weaved in between people. He hung up the phone, calling the other person he wanted to let know what was going on.