Heading to the Sanctuary

Start from the beginning

Crusch: I-Is everything alright here?

What was more interesting was the fact that Crusch seemed a lot more...Tame and womanly.

Mamoru: (So she did get her memories stolen then. Well, I figured as much.)

Julius: Don't move, Natsuki Mamoru.

Mamoru: Or what? You're going to cut my head off after I killed the Archbishop of Sloth?

Julius: I apologize for this, but I demand that you stand down, we have some questions to ask. And if you don't work with us, then we'll be forced to consider you an enemy.

Julius then noticed the heavy grunts that were coming from where Felix had been kicked, he was slowly getting back up.

Felix: I told you...He's a Witchcul-

Felix was cut short as suddenly something wrapped around Felix and lifted him into the air.

At this point Julius's blade was directly touching Mamoru's neck, there was even a small cut on his neck, but Mamoru seemed unbothered by the small wound.

Julius: Natsuki Mamoru! Stand down this instant or I'll-

Mamoru: Hey idiot, let's play a game~

Julius was taken aback by Mamoru's unbothered attidute.

Mamoru: If you can guess how many of my Unseen Hands are currently itching to kill you, then I'll do whatever you want. Buuuuut~ If you guess incorrectly, then the weak knight over there might just....Pop.

Julius's eyes widen as he used his free hand to touch the air and Mamoru was right, he could feel something invisible in the air next to him.

Crusch: H-Hold on! I know that you might be angry because you were tied down, but-

Mamoru: No, really? What gave you the idea that I might be angry?

Crusch: Sorry...I'm still trying to piece together my feeling after I apparantly lost my memories...But we can talk this out, we just want to ask some questions.

.....

Mamoru was silent for a few seconds, not a single emotion is visible on his face, he looked deep in thought....

He then walked back to the bed and sat down on it as Felix's body fell back to the floor.

Mamoru: Well, not like I was actually gonna do anything anyway~ It would cause too much trouble for Father.

Despite the whole encounter being tense, Mamoru still held his cheerful tone, it was obvious that he wasn't taking any of them seriously.

Mamoru: Now then, I know that you can feel if someone's lying or not, so you can ask your questions now. And be quick, I wanna know where Father is.

Julius nodded as he put his sword back in his sheath.

Felix glared at Mamoru, but kept silent.

Julius: We wanted to ask two questions of you.

Mamoru: Okie doki! Go ahead and ask me whatever you want before I get bored.

Julius took a deep breath before answering.

Julius: What's your goal?

Mamoru: To protect Father at all costs.

Mamoru answered almost instantly as Julius finished his question. There was no hesitation to answer this question.

Julius looked back at Crusch, waiting for her answer.

Crusch: Truth.

Julius then looked back at Mamoru, ready to ask his second question.