Akira could've sworn that at that moment, all of the pain he'd ever felt, all of the sadness, despair, or hatred, all disappeared. All that mattered was that his heart felt full, all because of Mikey.

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

Akira stood in front of the nice-looking house, tapping his foot nervously as he sighed biting the inside of his lip. Was it too early? He did only sleep until about six in the morning at Draken's, excitement and nervousness running through his veins causing him not to be able to sleep.

The boy reached across his chest, scratching at his arm before reaching forwards and knocking on the door. He waited for a few seconds before thoughts began to flood his brain.

This was a mistake.

He shouldn't be here.

Why would they want to meet him after he's hated them for so long?

Is he even worthy of a family?

Of love?

He sighed, turning on his heels and beginning to walk away from the door, chalking the whole thing up to a lost cause, something that was doomed from the start. He didn't know what he was going to do, maybe he'd just go stay with Draken while he'd finish school?

"Hey! Where the hell do you think you're going?" A voice asked from the now opened door, it must've opened when the boy was too lost in thought to even notice. Akira froze, looking over his shoulder to see a familiar face.

Keisuke Baji stood at the door, his long black hair falling in front of his face as he wore a white T-shirt and a comfortable pair of Pajama Pants.

"Oh, Uhm, I wasn't sure anyone was home." Akira lied causing Baji to roll his eyes as he looked towards the driveway, finding two cars signaling that at least one person was home.

"Well. I'm here." Baji spoke, stepping back and holding the door open for the boy. Akira looked at it for a second, take sharp breathes before he adjusted his bag on his shoulder, and walked into the home, past Baji, and into the nice living room. The living conditions had clearly been better here than when he'd lived with his parents-

No! He had to stop himself, those people weren't his parents. They were people who abducted him from his hospital room, they stole him away from his real family.

"Ah! You must be Akira- Welcome, welcome! We weren't expecting you so soon!" A man's voice spoke from the kitchen as a well-put-together-looking man wearing a nice shirt and tie along with some work pants made his way towards the boy, a large smile plastered on his face.

"I'm sure this is still a lot but uh, Keisuke, come, come!" The man spoke, waving the long-haired boy over to him. Baji sighed, making his way towards his dad.

"This is your- well- your brother. If you need anything at all while me and your- when we're at work I'm sure Keisuke won't mind helping you, right?" The man asked causing Baji to tiredly nod, yawning as he sat down on the couch. The man lightly laughed to himself as he pat Baji on the head.

"You know, Keisuke stayed up all night waiting for you to get here." The man spoke causing Baji to grumble something. Akira looked at the boy with an eyebrow raised. He'd stayed up and waited for him? He'd only seen the boy be emotionless and cunning.

"Shut up and don't tell anyone a word about it." Baji simply grumbled causing Akira to raise his hands in surrender.

"I wouldn't dare." Akira said, a small smirk on his face as he teased the boy who rolled his eyes. The man rushed back into the kitchen, seemingly making something for breakfast.

"Okay, Akira, Keisuke, I gotta get going to work. I left you guys some breakfast on the stove. It's done you just need to put in in a bowl. Keisuke will show you where your room is you can do whatever you'd like to it! When we get home we plan on taking you both out to dinner so be ready! Bye! Welcome again to the family, Akira!" The man said as he rushed out of the home, leaving the two to their own.

Baji quickly went into the kitchen, grabbing two bowls of eggs mixed with peppers and cheese and bringing them into the living room, giving one to Akira who was still looking around the big room, interested in all of the little details.

"Sit." Baji spoke causing the boy to nod, sitting down in the small love chair as Baji held out a fork for the boy to take which he did. The two ate for a few minutes in silence for a few minutes before one of the two finally spoke up.

"Your date, how was it?" Baji asked, seemingly shocking the boy from his thoughts. He looked up from his food finding Baji staring at him expectantly.

"Good, really good I think. Mikey asked me to go to the festival with him." Akira spoke causing Baji to nod, taking a bite of his food.

"Your friend cool with that?" Baji asked causing Akira to furrow his eyebrows, curious as to what he was talking about.

"My friend? Which one?" Akira asked before taking a bite of his food. Baji scratched his neck as he sighed, trying his best to remember the boy who'd been spending time with his vice captain.

"Uh, I don't know his name, pinkie? The one hanging out with the short blonde idiot." Baji spoke causing Akira to nod, Kota coming to the front of his mind.

"Kota? Yeah, he's taking Chifuyu isn't he?" Akira asked causing the boy to shrug, slightly narrowing his eyes at the boy. Akira quickly forgot the interaction, yawning as he leaned back in the seat. His eyelids beginning to get heavier and heavier.

"Hey, don't you fall asleep, shithead. At least go upstairs first." Baji spoke causing Akira to grumble as he waved him off.

"I'm not going to sleep, not yet. Just let me rest my eyes." Akira grumbled causing Baji to scoff and shake his head, turning the tv on. Akira quickly fell asleep, much to Baji's dismay. He sighed, going into his bedroom and pulling out a blanket and draping it over Akira.

"Welcome to the family, brother." Baji sighed before flopping back down on the couch and passing out himself.

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

SURPRISE!! TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY :D I'M SUPER SUPER EXCITED TO GET INTO MORE OF BAJI AND AKIRA'S RELATIONSHIP! THEN NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE THE FESTIVAL!! I'M SLIGHTLY WORRIED ABT THE CHARACTER WRITING FOR BAJI BUT IM GONNA TRY MY BEST!! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED IT :)