Part:04 (Mighty's judgement)

Start from the beginning

Ameena kept crying for me, “Stop!!!  Stop!!!!!"

But it went unaffected & worst as the guys who were holding her now were kissing her. My heart broke fully.

Pls stop them, pls.I would not complain. But pls...tell them to leave her" I wanted to save Ameena from the vultures.

“Let them do their job & you focus on us, whore!" saying he again wanted to take my lips.

I closed my eyes knowing my defeat & helplessness..

Bang! A loud sound & the next thing I knew was The Mighty standing infront of me with his clenched jaw.

And Ravi? His half dead body was lying down on the floor. A terrible sound of pain was coming out from that corrupted asshole's mouth on which The Mighty kicked harder making me jump on my place & him unconscious or maybe dead! I Don't knw.

Dont make sound when The Mighty's present here" he said looking at the body without any hard expression.

Maybe his boots had sharp metals down it, bcz Ravi's whole mouth looked wounded & intolerable to watch.

“Baby" I was hugged by my mother.

I cried holding my knees with my chest, being a cotton ball.

Kissing my cheeks my mother whispered, “Calm down, baby. The Mighty's here. Come Let's kneel down"

Oh. Yes.
So all of us went on our knee infront of the mighty as rules over the emotions.

“Call for the parliament, David" The mighty said before leaving .

Yes, The mighty's parliament. I heard about it. It serves Justice.

“Done" David said hiding Ameena in his arms.

What!!!!!!!!!?????? Was Ameena in his arms??I crawled to her & caressed her palm.

Feeling me she left David & hugged me this time.

I'm sorry.I'm sorry Ameena. You had to go..through this BECAUSE of me.. I'm really sorry" I begged for pardon just to get kiss on my forehead.

“You are not at fault, Shehnaaz. Pls Don't accuse youself and about that asshole... Don't you worry. The mighty would surely do Justice!!! " her eyes had storm.

||'||||||||||||||||||||

The parliament seemed really royal & big. All the important persons of our society board were there. Evn my neighbours.
Why ? I don’t knw.

However me,mumma & Ameena sat there holding each other's hand. Our grip became more tight as we saw that Ravi being dragged like an animal.

He was alive? I thought The mighty had killed him already.

My mother hugged me tighter when he looked at me as if he wanted to kill me. I shivered looking all down till the sound came of Mighty's arrival.

His facial expression turned into a mice from a lion in a sec on which my mother & Ameena laughed .

As usual, everyone welcomed The Mighty going on their kneel & stayed in that position till he signed us to be back on our seats.

That smell of his fragrance!  Umh..Raw! I bet everyone cud smell it & loved it.

His eyes caught me suddenly sending shivers down my weak nerves. I looked at my lap biting my lower lip as I cudnt handle the intensity his Aura had. Nobody cud.

Well, the parliament started over then bringing justice for us. Many of the women raised their voice Against Ravi in the parliament & shared their nasty experience with him. Such a sexually assaulter that guy was. I wanted to puke hearing some of the stories but calmed my nerves down consoling myself that, Finally ppl are getting their share of Justice.

“Oh Mighty!  Why didn’t you come earlier " whispered some girls who were sitting behind us.

But the shocking & most attractive moment of the Parliament was that,,,, when the mighty declared punishment for my neighbours too for not coming ahead & help. He warned everyone to not repeat the shit too on which my mother flattered. She was clapping hardly.

“Whatever The mighty's decide" everyone answered when the parliament asked for ppl's opinion on punishment for Ravi. I felt it right too. But not that corrupted As*hole.

He shouted from nowhere, “But why am I getting punishment for touching my  fiancee Mighty!!!? I am a man. Can't I have sexual desires?"

That's it. A flying paperweight came to his away & banged on his head making it bleed & him fall down lifelessly!

The whole parliament gasped while gulping their saliva down along with the timid me.

Talk. Only when you are asked to" Mighty Simply said walking down from the judge's stage.

The Parliament was over. Ravi's body had been taken away by the Mighty's men & so the people were happy. Mostly my mother.

“Go and thank the mighty, baby!! " My mother insisted on which I nodded a no.

I am afraid of him, mumma"

But shouldn’t you? " David said who was passing thorough us. Gulping I nodded a yes this time & followed him timidly till his car's rally.

The Mighty was surrounded by the land owners, chairmen & other VIP persons. So there was no chance for mine then.

But still the Mighty's gaze fall on me when David whispered something in his ear. I looked down kneeling.

“He told you to come to his place, tonight " David said coming back from him.

My breath hitched.