Kingdom 2068; Part 1

In the year 2068, humanity is under the ruthless iron fist of Ohma Zi-O, Void, Epoch, Reis, and Raiz. Then we see that there are 19 big statues of the Heisei Riders, and the first center of the big statue which is Zi-O, Void, Epoch, Reis, and Raiz who is doing a henshin pose.

 Then we see that there are 19 big statues of the Heisei Riders, and the first center of the big statue which is Zi-O, Void, Epoch, Reis, and Raiz who is doing a henshin pose

[Imagine there are five statues in the first center and Ohma Zi-O, Void, Epoch, Reis, and Raiz in front of the first center]

Suddenly, a massive battle waged by the resistances breaks out with their motorcycles, weapons, and gears before rushing towards at Ohma Zi-O, Void, Epoch, Reis, and Raiz. Then suddenly, one of the resistances shoots at Ohma Zi-O, Void, Epoch, Reis, and Raiz, but... the bullets was hitting the invisible force field, preventing it to shot them. Then Ohma Zi-O, Void, Epoch, Reis, and Raiz was raising their right arm up, and flicks their right hand.

Causing the shockwaves and the explosions to knock the entire resistances down. We see that the entire resistances was keeping blowing up as the explosions appears one at the time. Then Ohma Zi-O, Void, Epoch, Reis, and Raiz were immediately sensed and identified the threat of incoming missiles form the sky, causing to look up.

Then dozens of missiles from the sky is dashing towards at Ohma Zi-O, Void, Epoch, Reis, and Raiz. As the missiles was gonna to hit them, but Ohma Zi-O, Void, Epoch, Reis, and Raiz can freeze dozens of missiles. Suddenly an army of Time Mazines were approach and appears in front of them, then one of the Time Mazines using it foot for attempting to crush Ohma Zi-O, Void, Epoch, Reis, and Raiz at force.

When an army of Time Mazines was attempting to crush them, but Ohma Zi-O, Void, Epoch, Reis, and Raiz was simply using their telekinetic abilities to hurl them into each other. However, Ohma Zi-O, Void, Epoch, Reis, and Raiz are slaughtering them effortlessly with their seemingly omnipotent powers; shockwaves, explosions, and telekinesis. Ohma Zi-O, Void, Epoch, Reis, and Raiz then freeze time to stop all the chaos here.

Ohma Zi-O: You fools could never defeat us. And do you know why?

Suddenly, Ohma Zi-O, Void, Epoch, Reis, and Raiz were sending out a powerful wave of energy that can disintegrate anything in its path; Time Mazines and the resistances. Causing the entire resistances to scream before they're disintegrate. Then the entire thing was just a footage hologram as Tsukuyomi pause the video, and rewind back to see Ohma Zi-O, Void, Epoch, Reis, and Raiz.

Tsukuyomi: [Points at the screen] This is you guys, fifty years in the future. The most reviled demon kings of all time.

Then we see that five brothers are Sougo Tokiwa, Senzou Tokiwa, Keizou Tokiwa, Harukou Tokiwa, and Taishou Tokiwa who is looking at the screen to see Ohma Zi-O, Void, Epoch, Reis, and Raiz. Causing them to shocked, surprised, and eye widened.