"W-well you were right. I did call for a reason, Mrs.Lucas seems to have taken the rest of the day off and was wondering if you would like to accompany her to a lunch date."  My heart swelled with love. How did I get so lucky?

"I would love to, Mi Amor" (My love)

"Good, I'll see you in a few baby, I love you"

"Ok, I love you too" I hung up. 

I couldn't get rid of the ever-growing smile on my face, even if my cheeks were starting to hurt. I quickly grabbed my small compact mirror, making sure I looked presentable for my Ruby. I had decided to finish the paperwork I was previously working on while waiting for my red knight. 

Just as I finished up there was a knock at the door.

"Come in!" I said loud enough. 

I stood, straightening my skirt. Ruby came in and shut the door, her eyes began to get busy trailing them up and down my body.

To Ruby's un fortune, I had to leave early this morning, she didn't get the chance to see my today's choice in clothing

To Ruby's un fortune, I had to leave early this morning, she didn't get the chance to see my today's choice in clothing. Which means her stripping me out of my clothes and one of us being semi-late.

"You look good behind that desk" she smirked. Oh god.

"Thank you" 

"You would look better on top of it." She said as she placed her hands flat on my desk. I grinned.

"Ruby, you said you wanted to go eat lunch not eat me for lunch"

"What's the difference, food is food" She shrugged her shoulders.

"Ruby!" I scolded.

She walked around, wrapping one arm around my waist, reeling me in close. Her other hand caressing my face, her thumb playing with my bottom lip. The sexual tension was starting to get the best of us, wanting to give in to the temptation.

"Reina."

"Yes?" I questioned meekly.

"Kiss me, like you miss me."

Without a doubt, I smashed my lips to hers.

 Hungry. That's the only word that can describe how we feel in this moment. A lust-filled hunger wanting to be fulfilled. Our hands roaming all of each other, my hands groping and Ruby giving the occasional smack to my rear.

 It had been a long while since either of us doing anything physical. Yet as much as I would like to keep going, it's too much of a risk for someone to walk in.  Reluctantly I pulled away, breathless.

"Babe, as much as I would like to take you up on your tempting offer, we can't. Anyone can walk in plus I'm actually starving." I whispered the last part. Her slightly swollen lips gave me a playful pout.