𝟎𝟎𝟔

Hello everyone! I am writing this as I'm sitting in my office at work. I apologize for not updating since August. I finally found a job and it got me super busy. Hopefully, I can write more as the days pass by.

I'll let you read now! I hope you enjoy it!

•───────────⋅☾ ☽⋅───────────•
Chapter Six-
The Devil's Lies

•───────────⋅☾ ☽⋅───────────•Chapter Six-The Devil's Lies

Did You Know There Are Four Colors of Lies?

Black, Grey, Red, and White.

•───────────⋅☾ ☽⋅───────────•

"Y/N, you need to calm down. You're going to get sent back again," Zeke whispered from the other side of the room.

You turned to him, angry tears rolled down your face. "We shouldn't be here! Every day feels like hell because they hate the blood that runs in us!"

"Lower your voice," Zeke snapped. You clenched your jaw as he pressed his ear against the door, waiting to see if anyone was near. Once the coast was clear, he turned to look at you. "Tom said-"

You scoffed. "Tom?! That man only cares about the Warrior Program because you're in it. I've been here long enough to know what everyone thinks of me and the other people in my program."

"You said it yourself! You have been here for years so why are you so upset?!"

"For God's sake, Zeke, we're children! We should be out there living our life, not working like dogs!"

Zeke sighed heavily. "Y/N, you just have to hold on a bit longer. Once we're both done with our programs, we'll be okay."

"No, you'll be okay. Your choices weren't ripped away from you like mine were. My fate has been decided by the hands of the same people who hate me because of something I didn't even do."

The door opened and you felt your heart drop to your stomach. Two men stood there in front of you. A soldier in uniform and a man in a lab coat. You instantly recognized the man in the lab coat. He was the same scientist you will see when you entered the laboratory. The only information you knew about him was his first name: Charles. Zeke stood in front of you, trying to protect you from what was going to come.

"Is everything alright, Y/N?" Charles asked. You knew he was not worried. That was just part of the act. He looked over at Zeke and feigned shock. "My sweet, Y/N, is that a boy in your room?"