𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥'𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞

𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐗𝐗/𝐗𝐗/𝐗𝟖𝟒𝟒

𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲
𝐗𝐗/𝐗𝐗/𝐗𝟖𝟒𝟒

During the 830's the nation of Marley had become aware of the diminishing power of the seven Titans obtained during the Great Titan War. In order to meet the soon-to-be technological advancements, Marley turned their attention to Paradis Island. It was later know that the island was home of the former empire of Elisa, ruled by the Fritz family which possessed the Founding Titan, the greatest Titan of all. Marley soon learned that, at the closing of the  Great Titan War, King Karl Fritz had made the ultimatum that if Marley made any move against the remnants of Eldia, the founding Titan would be used to unleash the countless Colossal Titans.

Upon research, they discovers that that Titans made up the three walls surrounding Eldia's last territory. 𝐼n order to avoid the ultimatum and a death war, the military of Marley chose to begin a Warrior program in which low-class Eldian citizens would offer their children between the ages of five and seven to the military. In the program, they would train until seven would be chosen to inherit the seven Titans in Marley's possession.

Within the program, they chose another group of low-class Eldian children. In this particular program, they trained the children before seven of them are chosen. The ones who were chosen were to [REDACTED]. However, if one of them showed remarkable progress, then they were chosen to work alongside the ones who inherited Marleyan's Titans.

Years later, seven Eldians were chosen to inherit six of the seven Titans of Marley and one was chosen to work alongside them. These seven Warriors were Zeke Jaeger, F/N L/N, Bertholdt Hoover, Reiner Braun, Annie Leonhart, Marcel Galliard, and Pieck. Out of the six, Zeke was chosen to become the War chief of the Warriors. F/N L/N was chosen by Marley's military and authorities to [REDACTED].

Mother told me how everything that had happened was because of the devils in Paradis Island. I was told they were the reason why I was chosen to [REDACTED]. They were the reason I had to be mistreated in my own country. They were the reason why my people were hated. They are the reason for everything.

I will make Marley proud and bring happiness to my people. This mission will be a success and Mother will be able to live somewhere better with the family.

I will be the death of those devils.

•───────────⋅☾ ☽⋅────────────•

©amourmaiden