𝟎𝟎𝟒

Hello everyone from Tiktok and Wattpad! Thank you for taking you time to read this fanfic. Thank you for your patience with me as well. I'm finally in my summer break so now I have time to focus on this book and my social media.

Side note: This GIF of Levi makes me melt! Oh lord...

Question: Do you think Oluo and Petra made it to the top ten when they were training in the manga/anime storyline?

......Anyways, I'll let you read now.

ENJOY!!!

•────────────⋅☾ ☽⋅────────────•
Chapter Four-
The Devil and I

love/ləv/nounTDD: SERVICE ERROR 1225: Definition delivery failed

love
/ləv/
noun
TDD: SERVICE ERROR 1225: Definition delivery failed. Unable to find a correct and accurate definition at the moment.

•────────────⋅☾ ☽⋅────────────•

Hands held on to your arms tightly as you struggled to get free. Tears fell from your eyes as you pleaded for them to let you go. "I don't want to go! Please, you're hurting me!" The men above you ignored your cries as another man held your brother back.

"Sir, she's just a child," A soldier that was holding you said.

"Silence, Soldier! You know the rules when it comes to Eldian filth," the captain said.

Your older brother tried to fight off the man that was holding him to get to you. "She wasn't offered to your program! Let her go, please!" You tried to reach towards your brother but one of the soldiers yanked you back. A pained sob left your lips. "Don't hurt her!"

Your teary eyes landed on the front window. Your mom stared back at you and you started to cry harder, "Mommy, help me!"

She cringed before looking away from you. You kept begging for her to help you, but she never came. Your mother turned away and closed the curtains behind her.

"Mommy!"

"Y/n!" Your brother yelled as he pushed the soldier off him. He ran towards you. You tried to reach towards him before the soldiers dragged you away. "No!"

•────────────⋅☾ ☽⋅────────────•

Diary Entry
XX/XX/X848