Golden Globes (epilogue)

A/N: HELLO PEOPLE! I'm so so so so so sorry for taking this long to update, but I was really busy 😩 anyway... this is the last chapter! I'm sad to say goodbye to this fic, but worry not! A new one is on its way!

Enjoy it!

Let me know what you guys think!

-

"Babe have you seen my- whoa!"

Nikki's sentence was cut short by her astonishment at the striking view she had before her, her mouth hanging open at the perfect beauty the singer was. Hailee's makeup artist just finished touching up her makeup for their award night, the brunette looking beautiful as always in her lilac dress and her hair tied in a perfect hairstyle.

"Have seen what?" Hailee asked with an amused smirk adorning her features at her girlfriend's extremely funny awed expression.

"My purse." Nikki blinked a couple of times before answering the brunette's question, smiling innocently up at her for ogling not-so-innocently her girlfriend in public.

Hailee's smirk widened and winked in Nikki's direction, effectively making her blush hard, while doing the same amount of her own ogling, her girlfriend's green dress and bold makeup highlighting Nikki's eyes in the most perfect way, Hailee almost getting lost in them and forgetting to answer her girlfriend's question, "I'm not sure, but I've seen it on the couch."

Nikki nodded and sauntered out of the room in search of the aforementioned purse, effectively finding it on their couch in their living room. You heard that right, their. After finishing filming Venom 2, they decided to move in together, since they always stayed at Nikki's or Hailee's apartment. So they found a nice apartment near the beach in LA, moving in soon after the movie première.

"Okay, I'm ready!" Hailee yelled from the other room, Nikki waiting for her at the doorstep, their team already left while the car that was going to take them at the Golden Globes Awards was waiting outside, the driver leaning on the car, waiting for them.

"M'lady." After closing their apartment door, Nikki offered her left arm for Hailee to take, the brunette doing so smiling widely at her girlfriend's funny accent and walking towards the car, the driver leaning away from the car and opening the door for them. Nikki let Hailee slide in first and then sat in soon after, Hailee immediately cuddling the blonde, careful to not wrinkle their dresses and ruin their makeups, talking about everything and nothing during the ride.

They arrived 25 minutes later, someone opened the door for them to walk out the car and onto the red carpet, Nikki taking hold of Hailee's hand, intertwining their fingers, and posed in front of the paparazzi, alternating between seductive looks and flashing them big smiles, exchanging some cute laughs in the meantime.

They did a couple of interviews, talking about their movie, their relationship and their upcoming projects. The usual.

"You guys are the most talked power couple, on screen and in real life. Does it affect your relationship?" The interviewer asked curiously causing Nikki to let out an amused chuckle while scratching her left eyebrow, Hailee smiling brightly beside her.

"Not at all. You see, we fell for each other at an expected time and we're so glad we did. She's the best thing that ever happened to me, she's my rock. Even if sometimes we like to share our moments on social medias, we like to keep our personal lives as much private as possible, that also includes pushing away everything they say about us, the good and the bad. We love our fans dearly but our relationship is ours only, no one else's."

During Nikki's speech, Hailee was mesmerized by the beauty of her girlfriend, the way she talked, her eyes scanning her perfect face, starting from her perfect, sculpted eyebrows, to her cute nose, from her cheekbones to her defined jaw, to her plump and soft lips. She was enchanted, staring up at her with so much love she was certain it was exuding from every pore of her body, but she didn't care, she would scream her love for her on top of the world.