Panic attacks

A/N: HELLO PEOPLE! IT'S ME WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER. WITHOUT FURTHER ADO... ENJOY! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!

PS: I just want to warn you guys that there's a panic attack, so don't read it if you're triggered.

Sending love ❤️

-

"E-excuse me what?" Nikki asked flabbergasted, while beside her Hailee tried poorly to cover her burning blush up.

"You two have to pretend to have really loud sex." When Nikki continued to look at her like she grew two heads, she explained further, "think about it, we both know he's here because he's suspicious about you two and wants to know if you're relationship is real. So to make it believable you need to give him proof, hence wild loud sex."

"You only said loud."

"I just added wild." Brie told Nikki, gloating for making the girls blush with her idea.

"Meanwhile call the security but make it look like it's just room service." Lizzie added, trying to have mercy with the two girls who had a deep red color on their faces.

"Alright, I'll call you guys later to update you on the plan." The four girls said goodbye to each other and Nikki ended the call.

Brie looked at Lizzie and smiled devilishly, "you casually had that idea? Just calling the security wasn't enough?" Elizabeth asked her friend with fake annoyance, fighting against the smile that was forming on her lips.

"Oh please, they're gonna thank me later." She trailed off, waving her hand at her friend, stared at her a couple of seconds then wiggled her eyebrows, "they're gonna do it for real tonight." And Lizzie couldn't help but laugh at her friend's antics.

Nikki looked up from her phone at an embarrassed looking Hailee, who was fidgeting with her fingers beside her.

"Are you sure about it?" Nikki asked her, putting her hand on Hailee's to stop her from wringing her fingers any further.

Hailee looked up slowly and stared into Nikki's breathtakingly green eyes, taking a deep breath before giving her an answer, resolution settling on her face, "yes! I wanted to punch him in the face, but this seems like a good compromise." At that both girls smirked at each other while on the inside they were freaking out.

"I'm going to call the security." Nikki got up and went to take the call on the phone in the room, the receptionist answering almost immediately.

"Hello?"

"Hi, this is Nikki Harris, I'm calling from the suite 478." Nikki whispered but talked loud enough to be heard over the phone but not enough to be heard from Aaron.

"Miss Harris, what can we do for you?"

"Well there's a problem. I think someone is outside my room, trying to eavesdrop on our conversations. Can you come here and check on us?"

"Of course! We'll come immediately."

"No wait!" Nikki raised her voice a little bit, Hailee shushing her with her pointer finger and gesturing her to lower her voice, "I don't want to make it look like I asked the security to come here. Make it look like I ordered room service. Bring us some snacks, come here in exact 10 minutes."

"Of course Miss Harris."

"Alright, thank you." And then she hung up. "They'll be here in 10 minutes, set the timer, let's get started." Nikki walked over to Hailee, who sat up to grab her phone and setting the timer, putting it on the bed for them to look at it while putting the plan into action. "How do you want to do this?"