Prank war gone wrong

A/N: HELLO PEOPLE! ANOTHER CHAPTER IN!

Disclaimer: everything I write is coming from my mind only, all the couples I write about are only for entertainment and not for disrespecting someone. Only love ❤️.

TW: mild explicit content in the middle.

Tell me what you guys think!

Sending love ❤️

-

"On three." It was whispered softly in the quiet room, "one... two... THREE!" Brie yelled and she and Lizzie threw two buckets of cold water on the cuddling couple peacefully sleeping, both screeching at the yelling and at the sudden freezing sensation, waking them up from their sleep.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! HOLY SHIT!" Nikki shouted leaping up, Hailee doing the same, shivering hard and screaming at the top of her lungs. "BRIE! LIZZIE! You're so gonna pay for this, you BITCHES!" Nikki struggled to talk normally and stuttered a couple of her words, the cold too much to ignore and to talk evenly. In the meantime Brie and Elizabeth were laughing their asses off, both doubling over their knees, tears escaping their eyes.

They were trying to subside their laughs to try to talk properly, but it was to no avail, "it was amazing! Did you record everything Liz?" Brie continue to chuckle, clapping her hands in amusement, the other blonde running towards the table facing the bed to retrieve Brie's phone, still giggling loudly.

"Yup!" Elizabeth played the video and Brie got closer to her to watch it, all the while Hailee and Nikki were shivering on the soaked bed, in their drenched clothes, looking pissed off at their friends, who were finding entertainment with their miserable state.

"Are you done you bitches?!" Hailee spoke up, mumbling and stammering her words, her teeth almost rattling together.

"It was AMAZING! You should have seen your reactions! You will in a minute after I finish posting the video on Instagram."

"How the fuck did you get in here?!"

"Oh I took Hailee's keycard that was on the table near the door." Elizabeth giggled while waving her hand at them like it was nothing.

"You sneaky thief!" Nikki stared Liz down with an hard gaze and the blonde smiled at her friend with an innocent smile. Hailee was leaning into Nikki and hugging her tightly to try to warm herself and Nikki up. "Now get the fuck out of here!"

"Oh c'mon, it's been too long since we pulled a prank on each oTHER! HEY!" Brie screeched when Nikki threw her shoe at her, the blonde dodging it at the last second, staring warningly at her friend with an amused smile on her face and her pointer finger up, Lizzie laughing beside her, but her laugh was cut short when Hailee threw a drenched pillow at her, hitting her legs.

"Okay we'll go. Have fun at your panel lovebirds!" Brie and Lizzie both flew out of the room when the two brunette's started to threw anything they had at hand at them, laughing along the way out.

Once alone, both girls stared at one another, their hair completely wet, both shivering from the cold and the bed completely soaked, but they couldn't help but laugh loudly at the situation.

"Well they had at least the decency to wake us up at a proper hour, just one hour before our panel." Hailee giggled, looking at the time on her phone screen on the nightstand.

"The most funny thing will be explaining this-" Nikki waved her hands around the bed, "to the reception and asking for a new bed, not completely soaked bed." They both giggled, "well at least we know it wasn't us who soaked the bed after a wild night." Nikki said the last part in a seductive tone making Hailee blush furiously even if she was freezing her ass off.