Interviews

"Fuck we're gonna be late." Nikki and Hailee flew out of Nikki's apartment, the brunette closing the door hastily and running towards the car waiting for them, ready to take them to their first interview of the day.

They were in sweats and sweatshirts, their stylists already waiting for them at the location the interview will take place. Nikki was catching her breath, sprawled out in the back seat of the car, her left leg leaning on Hailee's right knee. Hailee grabbed her phone and started recording, "see guys? She is a Marvel superhero but she can have a 5 seconds run. That's my girl!" Hailee put her hand in the air to make Nikki high-five her, but the brunette slapped the hand away and mumbled a "fuck off" that made Hailee giggle cutely. "Oh c'mon, love me." Hailee not-so-gently threw herself on Nikki, who groaned in pain, but nonetheless put her arm around her waist.

"See guys? That's what I have to endure everyday. Cuteness and violence."

"Drama queen." Hailee mumbled before pecking Nikki's lips, who smiled into the kiss and Hailee ended the video, post the story on her Instagram account, tagging Nikki and closed the app, blocking her phone.

"Hailee I love you, but can you please let me adjust myself more comfortably? I have the car door pressing into my ribs."

"Oh sorry." Hailee got up to remove herself from Nikki, but the arm around her waist prevented her to, Nikki adjusting quickly before tugging Hailee to let her lean once again on her, in a more comforting position.

-

"Girls we're here!"

Both girls drifted off to sleep in their comforting position and calming warmth of each other, but they ignored those thoughts and blamed it on staying up late the previous night. They both reluctantly got away from the other and got out of the car, putting their sunglasses on, the sun almost blinding.

They walked into the building, hand in hand, accompanied by a crew guy. They got into their dressing rooms, getting ready for the interview, people doing their make up and hair and helped them getting dressed. They were ready at the same time, getting simultaneously out of their dressing rooms and when Nikki saw Hailee she was almost sure she forgot how to breathe. Hailee was breathtakingly beautiful in her black suit with nothing under other than a black bra, her hair slicked back and light but bold make up.

In the mean time Hailee was having problems with her brain short-circuiting at Nikki's beauty, dressed in a sleeveless green pant suit, her eyes popping up with the dress and dark make up and her dark brown hair flowing down her strong shoulders in perfect waves.

"You look good Hailee."

"You do too." Hailee smiled sheepishly at her and looked down at her feet.

Nikki approached her and stretched her elbow out, "you ready, m'lady?" Nikki said in an exaggerated and bad English accent, successfully making Hailee chuckle, who grabbed her elbow and intertwined their arms, walking down the hallway and into the completely white studio with two chairs in the middle of the room.

They sat on the chairs and waited for the signal from the man behind the camera. When he nodded at them, Hailee spoke up, "what's up? I'm Hailee Steinfeld-"

"And I'm Nikki Harris. And this is-"

"Autocomplet-"

"WIRED- No Hailee you have to say WIRED first." Nikki snickered out loud when Hailee let out an "oh" with a confused face. "One more time."

"What's up? I'm Hailee Steinfeld-"

"And I'm Nikki Harie- yes, yes Haried. Guess what guys? I don't even know my own name." Nikki said sarcastically at the camera while Hailee was laughing her ass off beside her, clapping her hands with her head leaned back.