The talk

A/N: HELLO PEOPLE! A NEW CHAPTER! ENJOY!

Sending love ❤️

-

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?!" Brie screeched and Nikki and Hailee grimaced from their friend's loud words but giggled nonetheless finding Brie's happiness hilarious and contagious, smiling brightly at each other. Both girls sat on the bed, Nikki explaining everything that happened from the panel to Brie calling her best friend, effectively interrupting their moment and kisses (Brie repeatedly apologized for that, the actresses waving her off, telling her it was okay), Hailee's head on Nikki's shoulder, while Nikki massaged her scalp comfortingly with one hand, the other one holding her phone up to talk to Brie. "Oh my god! You finally got your heads out of your asses!"

"What do you mean?" Hailee asked with her her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Oh please everyone knew you liked each other."

"What?" Nikki asked puzzled.

"You couldn't be more oblivious, could you?" Brie sighed and shook her head fondly at her dumb friends, "guys it's since you two started this fake dating thing that everyone who knew this arrangement was fake thought you were gonna get together at some point. Well I thought about it the first time I saw you guys interact, but y'know who cares. That chemistry can't be faked."

Both girls couldn't believe what Brie was saying, was it really that obvious except for us? - both girls thought.

"Anyway, I need to get going. I have plans. I'll talk to you guys later, try not to be in a compromising position when I'll face time you." Brie gloated when she saw the blush rise up on both of her friends faces, chuckling proudly at herself before saying goodbye to them and hanging up.

"And that was Brie Larson everyone!" Nikki said sarcastically, throwing the phone somewhere behind them, Hailee snorting at Nikki's joke. Nikki stared at Hailee with a sudden serious face, Hailee gulping lightly, starting to worry. "Now... where were we?" She asked, tapping lightly on her chin with a pensive look in her face, "oh right? Here." Nikki smiled smugly before surging forward, wanting to feel Hailee's lips on her own again, Hailee smiling with her before leaning over to meet Nikki halfway. The brunette went to deepen the kiss almost immediately but Hailee had other plans, pecking her lips a couple of more times before pulling away, Nikki whining and hiding her face into Hailee's neck, kissing the skin there and smirked when she saw Hailee shiver.

"Nikki." Hailee warned her, her tone serious, so serious that made Nikki sigh and pull away, looking into Hailee's mesmerizing eyes, pecking those inviting lips one more time before pulling away definitely from her. They both slumped on the bed, leaning on their sides to look at each other in the eyes.

"It's not my fault! You're addicting." Nikki said seductively, wiggling her eyebrow with a sultry look, caressing Hailee's side slowly.

Hailee felt a shiver travel down her spine and gulped imperceptibly, trying to cover it up with a smirk, "oh yeah?" She leaned forward slowly, making Nikki lean on her back with shocked but eager eyes, Hailee hovering over her and ghosting her lips over Nikki's and stayed there not moving forward, purposefully not kissing her.

"See? You're doing it on purpose." Nikki whined, then crossed her arms on her chest when Hailee pulled away slightly to chuckle at the brunette frustrated sound of protest, and put on what Hailee classified as 'the cutest pout she ever saw' and she couldn't help but kiss that adorable sight away, both sighing happily into the kiss before pulling away and resuming their previous positions on the bed.