Chapter 16...

~Bad's pov~

Okay, it's been a little bit since Skeppy has said something...

I look down at the small human, immediately realizing that he had completely curled up next to me. To make sure he was asleep, as I suspected, I tapped his box a few times as lightly as I could.

When he didn't stir, I sigh to myself.

He was really serious about sleeping here. Great.

...

I think it's time we go back to our rooms.

Wait...

If I try to pick him up here, my movements will definitely wake him up. I have to be careful...

Eh, it's been a little bit since I've had to use magic. I don't wanna go out of practice, do I?

I raise the hand opposite to my human companion, my palm beginning to glow a soft white, the same white tint begins to form around Skeppy.

After a few still moments, my friend began to float up off the floor, until he was level with my face. Magic is way too easy.

I put the hand I wasn't using on the side of his box.

It must be so uncomfortable to sleep in that...

I suddenly feel tempted to peek at his face... What harm would it do..?

Wait, no! He trusts me, and I'm not going to give him a reason not to.

Removing my hand from his box, I slowly guide him into my arms before allowing my magic to vanish, as I begin carrying Skeppy to his room.

I stride through the empty hallways of my fortress, in the silence of the night.

Kind of reminds me of the time before Skeppy was here... He has deffenitly made things better around here.

I make my way up the grand staircase, and towards Skeppy's room.

Once I arrive, I open the heavy door using the white energy from before.

Oh my goodness... It's a mess in here. What did he do while I was gone?

There was piles and piles of clothes on the floor, the bed was unmade, and overall, everything was just a catastrophe.

I navigate my way through the chaos towards his bed, and lay him down in the center, before beginning to pull the covers over him.

But I could only get about halfway before one of his small hands caught my sleeve in his sleep.

"Skeppy... Let go..!" I whisper while trying to pull my sleeve away from him.

No luck. It was almost as if his hand was made out of solid rock.

I sigh in defeat as I kick my boots off and sit, crosslegged, on the smaller bed. I guess I was pretty tired... today was a long day...

I yawn as my eyelids began to flutter, sleep tugging at the edges.

My eyes close, and as sleep begins to grasp me, a bright green X flashes crossed my darkened vision.

Immediately my eyes snap open, no longer sleepy, and fully alert.

All I am met with is a dark room...

~Author time~

While this chapter may be a bit... very short, I really think it turned out quite well.

Although, that's entirely up to you guys.

Speaking of you guys, how is your week going? Or day, or whatever.

I've been really tired recently, but I'm determined to stay on top of things!

Anyways, thank you all for the support with this story, it will always mean a lot.

Make sure to stay safe and hydrated lovelies!

<3