Chapter 6

WARNING: VIOLENCE

Taiju runs towards me again to kick me, but luckily I can block it. Not gonna lie his punch makes me dig my own death. 

"Taiju, let's have a deal. Kapag nanalo ako, aalis ka sa bahay niyo at iiwan mo sa kamay ko 'tong Black Dragons." I walk towards him where my hands are at my waist to look sassy because why not?

"Why do you think you can lead the Black Dragons?" Taiju laugh. I stopped in front of him. 
"Kasi bobo ka." I kicked his head but he was able to block it. 
"You're weak, you don't have a chance y/n." Taiju said while removing the dirt on his hand. 

I jumped high to lock my legs on his body and point the knife at his neck. 
"Checkmate," I said. " One wrong move, your blood will spurt out." I said. 

Taiju is trying to remove my legs from his body. I want to crush his ribs until he won't able to breathe.

"Go! I'm not scared to die." Taiju laughs and raises both hands in the air. I tighten my grip on the knife and he groaned a little. There's blood coming out on his neck.
"I heard there's a lake near here. I don't want to split your neck. Instead, I want to electrocute you in the water. I don't want my hands to get dirty." I said and laugh. "Say you surrender. I let you go or you want to get electrocute or get your neck a hole?" I ask.

In my peripheral vision, I saw Inui grabbing something and moving. 
"Don't move, Inui. Everyone. All of you, Do you want to have a Black Dragon Blood Ceremony? or I called this day the End of Black Dragons?" I said and laugh. 

I tighten my arms to make Taiju choke and out of a breath with a smile. 
"Let me go, you psycho!" Taiju said losing his air.
"What's the magic word?" I ask and lean a little to hear it.
"I surrender," Taiju said.
"Really? Pack your things then and go away." I said and tighten more my grip. 
"Yes! Let me go, you punk! Taiju said and I release my grip on him.

Taiju kneeled down to catch a lot of air. I throw the knife that I got from Inui's pocket and remove the dirt on my shirt. 
"Everyone. You will be under my command." I announced. I look at Inui. Who's helping Taiju to get up.
"Inui and Kokonoi will be at my side. Bow to me mga hangal. Ako na ang leader niyo." Sigaw ko. 

Hakkai and Yuzuha run towards me and check every inch of my body.
"Y/N. May masakit ba? Saan banda?" Tanong ni Yuzuha na kinakabahan.
"Yari ako kay Mikey nito!" Sigaw ni Hakkai na mas mukhang nag-aalala pa kay Mikey kesa sakin. 
"Ok lang ako! Nasaan pala si Mikey? Nasa Shrine na ba?" Tanong ko. 
"Oo! Tara na." Hakkai grab my hand.
"I can walk, dalhin mo si Yuzuha sa bahay niyo." I said and smile. 

Naglakad ako papunta kay Kokonoi na kung saan nakatayo siya malapit sakin at saka ko siya sinampal. 
"Tara na. Dalhin mo ko kay Mikey." I said. And started to walk. "Inui, sumama ka." I shouted and look at him.
"Hoy! Yung mga natira, dalhin niyo yan si Taiju sa base niyo saka niyo gamutin. Umuwi na kayong lahat." Sigaw ko. They bowed their heads and started to move. 

------------------------------------

note: sorry hindi ko napansin na puro english. enjoy <8