He smiled sadly. "Dad, I have done lots of bad things to Khushi," he said in a broken voice.

"What have you done?" Umesh asked in a hard tone.

"Dad, ask me what I have not done to her," he replied, chuckling sadly. "But dad, I want to do everything right now," he said wiping his tears.

"Don't do something stupid this time, Shourya," Umesh warned Shourya.

Then he remembered what his dad told him that day.

Flashback

"Yes I want you to promise me that you will try to accept Khushi as your wife, and will also try to make this marriage work," he threw a bomb on him.

"Dad, I can't promise you that. You and I know that this is a forced marriage, and dad, I don't love her, nor I can give her any right of a wife," he said gritting my teeth.

How can I accept that gold digger as my wife? She is and will be nothing to me.

"Shourya, she is really a nice girl. She will keep you happy. I am telling you, one day you will fall in love with her, and I guarantee you that one day you will come and thank me for bringing her into your life," dad said in a calm tone.

"That day will never come in my life, dad," he challenged him.

"Mark my words, young man, you will," he challenged him back and gave him a smile and left.

Flashback ends

His dad was right, indeed his dad brought a nice girl to his life. The girl who was nothing to him now became his everything. She has become his world now. He is ready to give his everything just to keep her in his life.

"Dad, you were right. You said that day that I would fall in love with her and see, here I am madly in love with her. She has become my everything. I can't even think about my life without her. Whenever I can't see her in front of my eyes, my heart clutches with fear thinking she left me. You won the challenge, dad, and I lost it. But still that agreement thing I didn't like," He said the last words with disappointment. "Now I will make everything correct," he added.

"But remember, don't make something stupid that will hurt her, and you will feel guilty," Umesh warned him once again.

"No, dad, not this time."

Khushi's POV

Today was a really tiring day. There is still so much work left to complete in the office. I don't know what happened to Shourya today. He went to the office early before I woke up. He didn't even wake me up. And when I reached the office, he was not there.

I am his PA, so he should have informed me where he was going. When I asked Rahul about Shourya, he told me that Shourya had left for a meeting with Mr. Rodriguez.

Is he coming into his bipolar mode again?

I shrugged and entered the house and went to drink some water.

After drinking water, I was going upstairs when my gaze fell on some papers lying on the table. I went to look at them. When I read the title written on the papers, I was shocked.

This is the same papers which Umesh dad had given me to sign it....agreement papers. What are they doing here on the table?

I looked up, when I heard a sound of footsteps. I saw Shourya was coming down.

Is he came early today?
Before he sees the papers, I should hide it.

I was about to put those papers in my bag when he said, "Don't need to hide those papers, Khushi. I only kept those papers there," he came and snatched the papers from my hand. I was shocked listening to what he said now.
I gulped in fear.