We pile into my car and sit in our unassigned assigned seats

We pile into my car and sit in our unassigned assigned seats. I sit in the passenger seat, Sienna drives and Kena in the backseat. My phone automatically connects to the speaker as I blast Lana Del Rey the whole drive. Anytime we needed to get drunk, we always went to the same club, Night Out.

The club owners and security are familiar with us so we walk in without having to wait in the line. The place is packed. Sweaty bodies everywhere, dancing with each other. Sienna immediately starts scouting for men or women she thinks are fuckable.

Kena groans as she grabs Sienna and I and drags us to the bar. The bartender, Jake, knows our usual so he doesn't bother taking our order. Like I said, we come here a lot. I would say about 4 times in the span of two weeks.

As soon as we get our drink, Kena drinks it all in one sip as she stumbles to the dance floor. Sienna and I look at each other silently battling to see who will have to be the sober one tonight.

"We know Kena is going to get drunk as fuck so it's between us." She narrows her eyes.

"Fine, go get drunk. I'm not letting you drive my car anyway." I roll my eyes as I send the drink back to Jake.

She sends me a smile and downs her drink in one gulp just like Kena and runs off to the dance floor. I knew from the minute we got here she had her eyes set on someone and she was probably going to find them.

I looked around for Kena to see her dancing alone until a man approached her from behind, holding her waist. She seemed fine for now. Sienna already had two women dancing with her, one in the front and one in the back. She wanted no time. As she should.

I turn to Jake as he taps my shoulder. I raise an eyebrow at him and he nods his head towards a man who has his eyes set dead on me. I turned back to Jake and shook my head. He always tried hooking me up whenever I came here.

He rolled his eyes and started making drinks again.

"I'm going home with him. Take care of Kena." Sienna says with a woman's arm wrapped around her waist.

"No, you're drunk." I said, narrowing my eyes at the woman. She gulped and stepped back.

"I only had 1 drink, my limit is 6. Trust me, I am not drunk." She said. Her words came out perfectly fine and she didn't look drunk either. I took a quick picture of the woman just in case and let her go.

"Love you bitch!" She squeals.

"Okay." I mumble. I'm not used to that 'I love you' shit anymore. I've heard it like twice since my mother died.

Now I just have to keep my eyes out for Kena. She was dancing with some guy and they were talking about something. I knew where this was going so I took a picture of the man already. Kena's eyes scan the club until she meets mine.

She sends me a thumb's up, letting me know she's going home with this guy. We made hand signals just for situations like these. I nod and watch as she exits through the back doors. Both my friends left me in less than 10 minutes.