lets play miss tough

Beginne am Anfang

 “Come on Koy-chan! Come in with me!” Honey begged. I sighed and let the man pull me inside with Honey. He jumped out and waited for Honey to call for him to close the door. I just sat down on the floor, and stared off blankly. Honey gave a thumbs up. “Close the door mr.police officer man!” The man saluted Honey and closed the door, leaving Honey and I in total blackness. I bit down on my lip. I wasn’t to comfy with the dark. Thats sort of how I lost my mother.                       As I felt tears entering my eyes, Honey started to freak out about the total darkness. He threw himself on my lap and was crying hard. I hugged him and the doors opened. Honey ran out screaming. I straighten myself up and jumped out. I was instantly met with Mori with a giant pointy stick. I don’t remember what it was called, but I know it sounded like senpai.

“Mori, your her senpai, not her sentai.” Haruhi said from behind me. Mori sighed and walked away. I laughed and walked away as well. I noticed Tamaki had a bucket and was heading towards the garden. Hmm, he’s busy so Ill just head back up to the cliff again. The girls were heading up as well. 

 “Why don’t you girls go keep Haruhi company, he is lonely right now. Oh, and if you talk to Kyoya, I have some host club items for you.” The girls squealed and went running down the cliff and to Kyoya. Why does it feel like I’m forgetting something. Hmm, oh well. I found my book still on the cliff where I left it, and picked it up and started writing again. 

 “Oh look, its a hottie.” A boy snickered. My eyes jerked up.Oh thats what I forgot. They boys went over to me and started playing with my hair, and were tugging on my shorts. I shoved one away.

 “Don’t touch me!” I screamed. They smirked again.

 “Hard to get, fine with me.” They shoved me down and continued playing with me. I kneed one right in the private area, and shoved the other one away. “You little-”

 “Koyuki hold on Ill get help!” A girl voice screamed. My eyes snapped to the girl. She stared at the boys for a moment before talking off. One of the boys picked me up. 

 “Put her down!” A voice demanded. My eyes turned to Haruhi. She was breathing heavy, and was holding a now empty bucket. The mans friend came over and grabbed her by the collar of her shirt.  

“We don’t wanna! What are you going to do about it?” He snickered. Haruhi she growled at him. 

“Leave us alone!” I cried. I couldn’t defend myself or protect Haruhi because the man had my hands pressed behind my back and was holding onto my legs. 

 “Fine. Lets see if you and your boyfriend here can swim.” My eyes widen. Oh no! Don’t throw us in! Tamaki is the only one who gets told, and that means only one of us will be saved. Suddenly, I was released from the mans grip, and flying over the edge. Haruhi came right after. I let out a bone chilling scream, while Haruhi just grunted.             The last thing i heard was someone calling out for Haruhi and I. I blacked out right as I hit the water. Well, if I’m going to die, at least i got to be into this manga, and fall in love with Kyoya.

 ~Mori’s point of view~

I sat quietly, watching Mitsukuni playing with the shells he ‘collected’. He was having a blast doing so. Wait, whats that? My head turned towards the cliff. Koyuki was up there with two boys. I narrowed my eyes at them. Haruhi started to run for the cliff.

“Tamaki! Its Koyuki and Haruhi! Their going be thrown off the cliff!” One of our guest cried. Tamaki dropped his bucket and ran for the cliff. Can’t let anything happen to Koyuki! She’s good to Mitsukuni and I. I took off sprinting towards her.  When we reached the cliffs Koyuki was shaking.