26. theo's birthday

Start from the beginning

For my makeup I was going to go all out but I didn't have much time. I was already pretty late. I decided to call and convince Vincent to go to the party as I did. He didn't pick up the first call. I called again.

"What?" I could see the scowl on his face.

"Get ready, you're going to the party." I said.

"No. Leave me alone brat."

"Please?"

"No."

"I'll help you leave early?" I offer.

"You're going?"

"Yeah."

The line stays silent for a second, "Okay fine whatever, I'll go." He says as he cuts the line. Well that was easy.

My makeup was nearly done. I was applying mascara as someone knocked on my door. I knew it was Vincent, nobody else was home.

"I understand you have to put on a lot of makeup because your so fucking ugly but can you hurry the fuck up." He cusses. How the hell did he even get ready so fast. I barely even finished my makeup.

"Okay, screw you and just go on your own, I'll be a while." I said, as I put everything back into my makeup bag.

I thought he was going to leave, but instead he knocked again, "Open the door."

I sighed but still opened the door anyway. I was never going to get ready like this. He was leaning with one hand on the top frame of the door. He took his hand off and stood normally as his eyes trailed down my body.

He had on the same usual outfit today. But instead of a dress shirt underneath, he had a black turtleneck on. His chains hung low around his neck. He had on a Gucci belt, holding up his pants. He was so fucking attractive.

I walked back to my mirror to finish up my makeup. He stared at me through the mirror but I pretended as if I didn't notice. He took a seat on my bed, with his elbows on his knees. I could see his eyes on my body the whole time through the mirror. His lower lip curled into his mouth as his gaze lingered on my ass.

Vincent's features looked more sharp than usual. His jawline looked like it could cut glass right now. His hair looked amazing as always. A single strand fell onto his forehead just like it always did. His hands were covered in the same rings as usual.

I applied setting spray on my face as I looked at my makeup in the mirror to make sure it was okay. I was going to top it off with red lipstick. I always had it out because I put it on a lot. I smacked my lips together, before closing it again and walking to my door.

"Let's go." I said as I walked past Vincent. I got two steps away from him before his hand wrapped around my wrist as he pulled me towards him on his lap. My front was facing his. I looked at him confused, his hand tilted my jaw up as he rubbed his thumb up and down my neck.

His hands went down my body from there until my waist. His cold rings touched my exposed back, "Cazzo, you look amazing."

My breath hitched, "Mhm, so do you."

"Mhm." He said, as his nose ran along my neck, taking in my scent. I felt him get hard under me. My back arched as his hands rubbed over my ass.

"What are you doing Laurent?" I say quietly.

"I told you, you look fucking amazing." His husky voice says.

"And I'm also one of your rivals." I barely get the words out of my mouth. His hands are going all around my body. He makes it hard to breathe.