chapter twenty-three.

Comenzar desde el principio

He lays down next to me, his arm automatically pulling me close to him. My body fits perfectly underneath his arm, glued to his side.

I rest my head on his bare chest, hearing his heart beating steadily. It's fast but steady, and his fingers draw absentminded patterns on my bare hip, sending chills through my body.

I'm trying to keep my focus on the cartoon, but it's maddening with his fresh smell invading my nostrils and his body so close to mine.

Instead of avoiding my overloading senses, I let myself give in, entangling my legs with his and holding him tighter.

"You just can't get enough, eh?" He teases, pinching my side.

I squirm with a giggle and wack his chest. "Stop it."

He smirks, doing it again. "Why?" His hand lingers, his thumb brushing my skin lightly. "Ticklish?"

I bite my lip, ignoring the heat between my legs. "No."

He flips us slightly, so he's on top of me now, his hands on either side of me. "Are you sure?"

His head leans down, his fingers gently tugging down his hoodie so his lips can gain access to my neck. My skin is hot, and his lips are teasing me, kissing and sucking softly.

It doesn't help that his damn hands are squeezing my hips and my exposed thighs in all the right places.

My hands tangle into his hair, pulling him away from my skin so I can quickly pull off my hoodie. I toss it onto the floor, leaving me in my white lace bra and small cotton shorts.

Zayn's eyes look over me, an unfamiliar look in his eyes. "Fuck, you're sexy." He mumbles.

Well, I guess I can stop worrying he's not sexually attracted to me.

"Shut up," I pull his face to mine, kissing him roughly, letting myself take what I want for once.

He doesn't let me take control for long before he's pinning my hands above my head with one hand and teasing the skin right above my pant line. He knows exactly what he's doing, and it's fucking torture.

I whine as his hands leave mine and the bed rises as his body leaves mine. "Patience, baby." He laughs, rummaging through the bedside table.

I lean up on my elbows, looking over at him. "What are you doing?"

He finally finds the little packaging, tossing the condom onto the bed next to me as he comes back. He kicks the dogs out, too, making me laugh.

He quickly comes back to the bed, his body blanketing mine as he slowly kisses his way up from my belly button to my sensitive skin just below my ear.

I hardly even notice his hands tugging at my shorts, but his touch ignites goosebumps all over my skin, making me arch my back, so it's easier for him to remove them.

I bite my lips tightly as his hands hover over my underwear, his finger tracing the fabric against my skin.

I'm practically panting at this point, his subtle teasing sending me over the edge. I try to pull off my panties myself, but his hands pin mine down to my sides before I can even try.

"What did I say?" He questions, his eyes dark and focused on mine.

I sigh, my hips squirming on their own accord. "Patience."

"Mhm," he says darkly, his lips upturning cockily.

My bra got lost at some point, Zayn leaving open-mouthed kisses all over my chest. God, I don't even want to think about the number of hickies I'm going to have.