☣ 25 ☣

God's POV
''Hello G? Can we meet later? I have an update about the case''
Dean said on the other line.My face lit up  when I heard the news.

''Yes,Dean..I'm free..where we will meet?..Or if you want lets just meet at the cafe near my studio.''
I told him. I can't hide the nervousness on my face.

''okay okay, I'll text you later when I'm on my way.''
Dean answered. I thanked him and we ended the call. I am excited but nervous at the same time. I don't know what will happen but I can't wait. I get back my attention on a song that I'm working to pass the time.

''We already locate the owner of this picture'' and he showed me some random stolen shot of a guy that exactly look like Blue.
The guy is holding a baby while playing with happily smiling and the other picture is he is with the girl he is with when he found him after his concert. They look like a happy couple. I looked back at Dean and let him explain what's the information he got about this family.

''His name is Ken Edwards 27 yrs old. And that woman is his wife Debby and that is their 1yr old adopted son Beau. They are currently residing in an island in Chang Mai. I asked people around them in their neighborhood and they all said that they've been living their for 1 year and they don't really know about this family coz they don't usually hang out with their neighbor and they always so distant.'' Dean said while looking at me and the photos in front of us.

''Did you talk to them personally? This Ken and his wife?'' I asked while looking at the photos of Ken smiling at the camera.
''No. I did not talk to them. I only interview the people around them and that is whayt they all said..they don't usually mingle with their neighbor and they are so distant.'' He answered me.

''Can you give me the exact address?'' I said and Dean gives me the information sheet about the guy. I read all that written about the guy and put it back in the envelope.

Its been an hour since Dean leave my office but I'm still here seating on my swivel chair staring at Blue's photo frame.
''Blue,is it wrong that I still keep on holding on you?'' I pick up the frame and lay my back on my swivel chair and bring the frame  on my chest and closed my eyes. I stayed on that position while thinking of Blue. I let out a sigh when my phone started ringing on my pocket.
I pick it up and check the caller. Its Hyper.

''Hello?'' I answered while I put back the frame.
''G, are you free tonight? Lets meet at Duke's bar.'' Hyper said.
''Ahmm...''
''Opppss..I won't take no for an answer G..let's hang out tonight.'' Hyper cut me out.
''We will wait for you at the bar Bye'' I shake my head after he cut off the line.

I pick up the envelope and  headed out of the office. I put the envelope at the backseat and went to Duke's bar. I'm not planning to get drunk tonight maybe a two bottles of beer and went home.
I went inside the bar and headed to our usual spot. The boys is already their so I went straight to them and offer me a beer as I seated.

''Good thing that you did not let us down Mr Superstar.'' Hyper teases me
''I'm not gonna stay long.'' I answered but more on a statement.
''Aw! Why? Its Friday G..'' Duke said while holding his beer on his mouth.
''I have a out of town appoinment tomorrow so I can't stay long'' I said and I chugged up my beer.
''Why where are you going?'' Dew asked.
''Chang Mai'' I answered impatiently.  They all look at me like I told them a weird jokes.
''What?'' I asked them and I looked at them one by one.
''Its not about Blue that you are going to Chang Mai right?'' Kent asked me. I looked away and let out a sigh before I answered.
''No. Its about the MV that I will producing I need to look some locations to shoot.'' I answered them. They all nodded and drink their beer in relief.

They all know that in two years I always get back to the place where Blue's plane crash accident happened. I always go there every time I misses Blue. It sounds weird but I find comfort every time I go there. It feels like I was with Blue. But this time I will not go to the site of plane crash. I will go to the island where this Ken is residing. Maybe a week or two I will just rent a cottage or a room on that place..I will get to know him and be friends with him. Maybe I'm going crazy with what I'm planning but my guts is telling me that I'm doing the right thing.
Its weird to think that he is Blue when we all know that Blue died in a plane crashed 2 years ago. I don't know what I'm doing anymore. I let out a sigh of frustration when Dew patted my back.

''Are you okay G? Is something wrong?'' Duke asked me. I shake my head and just drink my beer. I stood up.
''I'll go now. Enjoy the night boys.'' I said.
''Aw! You're leaving already?'' Brix asked frowning.
''Hmm..I need to..'' I tapped his back and bid my goodbyes to them and headed out of the bar.
I get inside my car and headed to my condo. I checked my wrist watch and its already 11pm.

As soon I enter my unit I went straight to the shower and I get my suitcase and started to pack my things for the trip.
And then opened my laptop to book a ticket to Chang Mai. After I checked everything  I went to bed.