☣ 18 ☣

I was driving back to my condo when my phone started ringing. I connect it to my earphone and answer the call.
''Hello?''
''Hello Blue''  Its Dew.
''Yes?''
''Let's hang out later.. my treat''
''Oh..Sorry  Dew, But I have an appointment early in morning  tomorrow I can't stay up late'' I said.
''Aw! Are you really avoiding us Blue? We can't catch you this past month,you're always busy. What are you up to this days?'' He asked me. Its been 2 months but I did not tell them that I'm leaving for NY..

''Blue..are you still there?''
''Yes,I'm so sorry Dew..let me just finish all my paper works and all my appointments and I'll treat you guys.'' I told him and I stop my car on my parking space..I'm on my condo now.
I get off my car and walked to the elevator. Still talking to Dew.

''Hmm..Yes. I promise. Hmm..Ok Bye'' I hang up the call and get inside the elevator.

I enter my unit and went straight to the shower. I enjoy the water flows on my skin,it makes me calm and comfortable.
After I get a shower I wear my comfortable clothes and sit on my living room browsing on my laptop. Check all the paper that I need to finished and all the emails. After an hour I already hear my stomach grumbling.
I went to my pantry and check something to eat..and just make another cup of coffee and a sandwich.I settle to my balcony while sipping my coffee.
The night air is caressing my face and gives me a chill. I enjoyed my food while scrolling on my phone.

Good thing that I did not bump to G this past few weeks maybe because he was so busy preparing his wedding and it seems like he doesn't go home on his unit too. Its good coz he doesn't want to meet him on his way out whenever he needs to go out..
I was trying my best to forget him everyday like he doesn't exist..I was trying to get back my old self.
I smiled bitterly while trying to swallow the lump on my throat. I don't wanna cry again..and leaving for NY is the only option to save myself.

I love G..and I think I'm not gonna let myself fell in love with someone again. I don't want anyone coz I hate to start with someone new..He is my first love,my first kiss. I've never been in love before..and I never wish to fall in love with G..but its all over now..I need to forget him and bring back my life before. I'm okay before I meet G..I never thought that I would fell in love with someone that I can't be mine.

I stay on my balcony thinking random stuffs when my phone ring..Its Hyper.

''Hi''
''Hi my ass Blue. What are you doing this past few months that I can't reach you? Are really getting on the way of moving on with G that you ignore us..'' Hyper said on the phone that I can imagine his sulky face.
''No..I just have some important things to do.''  I answered him sighing.
''Why what are you doing?''
''Hmm Some papers that I need to finish before I left to..'' Hyper cut him off..

''You're leaving?'' Hyper asked.
I stayed silent I got caught there is no way that I can deny. I let out a sigh and answered him.

''I'm leaving for NY Hype..' I told him and we both fell silent..
After some minutes I heard Hyper let out a sigh.

''Are you sure about this?'' He asked me. I fell silent.
''Okay wait for me there..I'll go to your place..we will talk..Bye'' Hyper cut the line.

''So when are you planning to tell me about this? After you leave? You did not even bother to call or text me this past few days..I've been texting and calling you but you just ignored.'' Hyper said. We are now on my balcony holding a can of beer. I looked at him and let out a sigh and looked away.

''I accepted the offer as an Editor in Chief in NY..I think about it before I emailed them..And I know moving away is the only choice I had to fix me. I have never been in love before so it was all new to me. I thought getting hurt is okay but the more time that I spend  here being near him is getting worst day by day. I endure every time I see them walk together happy and all..I tried my best to accept the fact that he will getting married and I can't do anything about it..I love him Hype..I love him so much that I'm willing to let go and walked away
Everyday I always pray that I can't bump on him when I go out,I can't stand the pain looking at him living his life while I am here enduring the pain..I don't wish for this..Hype. I'm trying my best to be okay..I'm trying my best to get back my life before I met him. And NY is the only exception.'' I told him and I did not notice that my face is already soak of tears.

Hyper tapped my back.
''I know how hard it is looking at someone you love getting married to someone else. If moving on is the only choice you have to move on then its okay..you can go Blue. You know that I'm always here to  support you. Cheer up and get back that old Blue...Bring back my bestfriend Blue Hmm?'' Hyper pulled me into a hug..I'm always grateful for having a bestfriend like Hyper...

I hug him back. We let go each other and drink our beer.

''So when are you planning to tell about this to the boys? G knows that you are leaving?'' Hyper asked after a minute.
''I'll tell the boys tomorrow,just tell them to meet me at P'Dukes bar..and about G,I don't think he needs to know.'' I answered and I chugged up my can of beer.

Hyper just nodded and drink his beer. We finished our beers and Hyper decided to leave.

''I think I'll go now. Let's meet tomorrow at 7 at the bar.'' Hyper said and gaves me a hug. I walked him into the door and locked my door..I just wash my dishes and went to bed.