☣ 21 ☣

GOD

Three Months later

''Sir negative. We search all over the place and we asked some people that live on the place and showed them the picture of Sir Blue but no one knows about him. ''

Its Mark the head of investigating team that I hired to looked for Blue. I hired many people to looked for Blue. Its been 3 months since the announcement of the flight that crashes on a forest due to engine failure the flight were Blue is one of those passengers. No one has survived in the plane crashed. And all the body has been recovered except for 8 people that went missing and Blue is one of them.

It feels like the world has crashes on me when I first heard the news. I was on a flight to NY to followed Blue when I heard the news and come back immediately to Bangkok. Its been 3 days but we don't have any news yet so I decided to hire people that can handle the search and operation for Blue. We check all the hospitals and mortuary but unfortunately he was not there and we all hoping that he survived but a chance of him getting survived is too impossible. I don't want to accept the fact that Blue didn't make it.

He was trying to calm down to this situation and wait for an update but its been 3 months and no one of  the people he hired can give him an update. Even Blue's parents is started to lose hope.

I grip my phone after I talk to Mark. This is not happening. I will find Blue whatever happens.
I seated on my couch and massage my head. When my phone rings. I check it immediately and answered.

''Hello''
''Hello G..me and the boys will go around the city to try our luck checking all the hospitals..wanna go with us?'' Its Duke.
I let out a sigh of frustrations and get up.
''No, Duke. I'll go myself. Thank you so much for doing this and to the boys.'' I told him sincerely.

''Blue is our friend and he need us now. Ok..we will go now. The boys is waiting.''
''Its been 3 months Duke and we've already check all the hospitals and murtuary for so many times.'' I mustered

''Don't lose hope G..we will try our best to help..and me and the boys already hired people to help us..so lets just hope for the best.''
Duke said . I just nodded and we bid our goodbye.
I hang up the call and went to my bedroom to pack my things. I'll fly to Chang Mai now. I'll go to the place where the airplane crash..
I pick up my phone and keys and went outside.

''G?''
I turned around and there is Tin standing infront of me. Its been 3 months since our wedding have been called off because she didn't show up..and after a week she showed up on my unit trying to apologized and beg for second chance.

''Oh,Tin. Why are you here?'' I asked while waiting for the taxi.
''Can we talk G?''

I let out a sigh and turned to her.
"Not now Tin. I have to find Blue. And beside you are the one who leave me on the day of our wedding. I'm not furious because you back out at the last moment. Instead I'm grateful that you changed your mind. I'm sorry Tin but I need to go now I have a flight to catch."

The taxi stop in front of us and I rushed to get inside.

Its already 10am when my flight landed at Chang Mai airport.  I take a taxi to take me to the hotel..
I will find you Blue..

I went to the forest when the plane crashed. And it still the same the debris of plane is still there and the place had a yellow cordon and its restricted. I walk around the places and I can't imagine the fear of Blue when the plane started to crashed down. The plane is totally wrecked and its not impossible that no one has survived. And I'm not ready to admit that Blue is no longer alive.
I sit on a rock and stared at the wrecked plane. When suddenly an imagine formed in front of me. Its Blue. He was smiling but his eyes is full of sadness. He was waiving at me.

''Blue!'' I called him but he was slowly fading away.

''Blue! Come back Blue!''  I snap back when I felt a tapped on my back. I looked at the person who tapped me.
''You are dreaming Nong. Why are you sleeping here?'' The man asked me..it looks like he was a native of this place.

''Aw! Sorry I didn't know I drifted to sleep.'' I mustered to him.  He was looking at me his eyes is asking what I'm doing at this place.
''Can I ask what are you doing here Nong?..Hmm..it ooks like you are not from here.'' He asked me.
''I'm just visiting the place Phi,My friend is one of the passengers of the plane..he was missing for 3months now and we never recover his body.'' I told him.

He looked at me with symphaty in his eyes.
''Thank you Phi,I'll go now'' I leave him and I go back to my hotel.
The next morning I rented a car and drives around the city checking all the hospitals checking the record but to no avail no one has the name of Blue.
I go back tto my hotel when I remember my dreams. About Blue. I ignored it..

I took a shower and went to bed. I'll continue tomorrow. I was going to sleep when my phone rings.
Its Dew.

''Hello.''
''Hello G.'' Dew went silent.
''Hello Dew..''
''We found Blue.'' I get up in bed when I heard him.
''What did you say?'' I can't believe him so I asked again.
''Yes we found Blue but..''
''But? Just say it Dew! Dammit! What? Where? How is he?'' I asked him panting.I stood up on bed waiting for him to answer.

''Just come back to Bangkok G. We will talk here'' Dew hang up the call. I booked a flight for Bangkok early for tomorrow. I can't wait for tomorrow but I don't have any chooice but to wait. I was praying that everything is okay with Blue.