░43░

The day finally comes after you and Jungkook finish practicing boxing you two shower and change.

You were in the bathroom dressed in a short dress he stood by the door frame he saw you struggling to zip it up from the back "Let me help" he approaches you "No I got it thank you" you got the zipper when he removes your hand "Stop being stubborn princess" he zips it up and walks out to go change.

After you do your hair you come out and you turn around to show it to Jungkook his eyes widened and his mouth was open you laugh. "Close your mouth before a fly goes in" he closes it "Princess you look stunning just look at you" you couldn't stop smiling. You check yourself in the mirror while he buttoned up his shirt "Don't you think it's too short?" You ask him and he shakes his head saying no you help him do his tie "You can wear anything you want just know I know how to fight you don't need to worry about anything."

You receive a message saying that they were waiting for you two. "Oh my let's go he grabs his coat and you grab yours. You see it was a limo you thought it would just be a few people but no it was everyone in there all of your father's men they greeted you and bowed you were surprised.

The car was full you had to sit on top of someone you thought to yourself "Y/n come here you can sit here" Tan suggests the space next to him but the space was small you would be squished and uncomfortable the whole ride. Jungkook grabs you and sits you on his lap "Thanks Tan but I'll sit here" Jungkook smiles and Tan nodded.

After a while, you lay your head on his chest and get comfortable it was a long ride you see everyone was busy on their phones and talking while you were bored since the middle of the ride you could feel Junkook being hard. You lean into his ear "Are you in the mood?" you whisper and his eyes widened "No why?" he whispers back in your ear holding onto your waist. "Hmm then why is your friend down there all hard" he looks out the window "That's um...nothing" he hides his face in your neck.

You approach the place your father rented the club for themselves so no one other than those in the gang would be allowed. The owner of it was his dear friend which was happy about his retirement party. You all got out of the car you see Jungkook all flustered you smile finding it cute.

You all head in you all are greeted and the music was playing the bar was fancy everything was just amazing. Your father went to go with his friends you head to go get a drink Jungkook followed behind you. You take a seat while he just stood beside you "What's wrong you don't need to follow me go have fun Koo" he looks over to his friends then at you.

"I want to be with you" you nod and see your father happy "Well then you'll get bored I'll just be here" he wraps his hands around your waist and starts kissing your neck "I don't care I love being with you" you giggle as it started tickling you. He hears his favorite song come on "How about we dance." You stand up "Okay let's go but first I have to do something" you look at him walk away to go to your father.

"Boss do I have your permission to dance with your daughter?" Your father looks over to you "Yes of course you don't need to ask you two enjoy yourselves." He then approached you all happy you two started dancing feeling the music. After a while, you were exhausted you go get a drink while Jungkook talked with Tan.

"So how is it being with Y/n I'm jealous I have no one," Tan said making Jungkook laugh he comforts him. "Don't worry you'll find someone soon" he turns around "You see that girl coming towards us she's so pretty isn't she" Tan rolls his eyes "Yes it's your girlfriend who you always be bragging about" he smiles "That's right hey princess let me help you" he gets the drinks and hands one to Tan "So you two what were you talking about."

"That your Koo is being annoying" you take a sip of your drink "Come on let's play pool I'll be on your team Tan we'll for sure win" Jungkook smiles "Are you sure princess" you get the pool stick "I'm always sure" he smirks evilly "We'll make a bet" you nod "Okay you can't back down" you started playing you let Tan start first. You then took over you ended up winning you high five Tan "Whoa it feels nice to win," Tan says happily making you laugh while Jungkook was upset he really doesn't like losing.

"Well I'll go with the rest enjoy yourselves" he waved and leaves you finish your drink when Jungkook held your waist your back pressed against his chest he starts whispering in your ear "So what's the bet princess" you smile "Get on your knees" he looks at you "What?" You looked at him seriously he didn't hesitate and got on his knees everyone then started looking at you two. They were surprised no one can get him to do anything and seeing him like that because of you was quite amusing. "Bow" he sighs and does as you say.

"Boss Y/n will be a good leader look she has him under control she can make anyone get on their knees" your father smiles "I know after all she takes after her mom." Jungkook stands up looking upset you hug him "I love you" he smiles defeated unable to be mad at you his embarrassment went away "I love you to princess."