░18░

You wake up to your phone ringing you answer it. "Hello" it was quiet "Y/n I'm almost there to pick you up to go to school." You sit up "Oh okay" you quickly get off the bed and run to the bathroom you brush your teeth and wash your face. You change and Taehyung was downstairs waiting for you quickly you run downstairs "Bye dad" he stops you "I'll be coming home late okay Y/n" you nod understanding they were going on a mission.

"Taehyung can she stay at your place just for today, after all, it's Friday no school tomorrow is it okay?" Your father asks him "Yes it is okay we'll be going, bye sir." You two arrive on campus and walk around waiting until class started. He held your hand in class to tease him a little you remove your hand. You scoot your chair away from him shifting to the side crossing your legs and write your notes down. He was confused and reaches for your hand but you remove it from his.

He looks at you with a sad face then turning into a serious one he placed his hand on your thigh and makes you face him like you were before but with his free hand he pulls the chair closer to him "Don't ever do that again" he whispers in your ear making you feel butterflies. He then lets go of your thigh and holds your hand he starts smiling again.

You smile and continue paying attention to the professor. After class, you two went on a mini picnic date at the park. You two were sitting on a blanket and ate some snacks seeing little kids running around and some teens playing sports the fresh air was amazing. A butterfly passed and you gasp "Oh look" Taehyung took a picture of you and shows you. "Oh, you got some good photography skills."

"I take pictures in my free time" you nod "I'll take one of you" he then starts posing making you laugh and you take a few. He sets the picture he took of you and put it as his wallpaper. You put one of his and showed him. He saw something shining when the sun hit your face. "What's that?" He pointed at your neck you touch it and take out the necklace "It's a present I got" he tilts his head.

"Who gave it to you?" You smile "A friend gave it to me on my birthday" he nods "Well shall we go to my place someone misses you." You two leave for his house. "Do you want to change into something more comfortable" Yeontan runs to you. "I don't have clothes here" he smirks and you were curious as to why he smirked. "Ms. Park" she comes and bows and takes you with her to a room.

"This is Taehyung's room Ms. Y/n he made some space in his closet and bought clothes for you of any kind. Go ahead and chose one" she stepped out and waited for you outside you were surprised. You check there were many things from shirts, jeans, shorts, dresses, to sleepwear, and undergarments.

You change into some sweats and a shirt you come out and Ms. Park smiles and guides you to where Taehyung was at the living room playing with Yeontan. You take a seat next to him and Ms. Park leaves you two alone. "When did you buy all that?" He grabbed your hand but Yeontan barked and he let you go "Just in case you were to stay here."

Time passed you two played with Yeontan Taehyung tried to hug you and kiss you but he couldn't Yeontan would bark and growl making him fear him and you would be surprised how Yeontan didn't allow him near you. Yeontan was full of surprises and filled with energy he ended up sleeping beside you. Taehyung takes Yeontan to his room when you first came you were surprised Yeontan had his room filled with toys a bed and everything.

"Well feel free to do anything I have to see some paperwork for my father's company he just texted me" you nod and stand up "Oh there's a gaming room as well" you got excited "Really where" he points "Just walk straight from here and the third door. You then go in there he wasn't lying there where games of every kind you then started playing not even realizing time passed.

Taehyung finished with what his father said and started stretching he left his home office and went to go look for you. So invested in the game you didn't realize Taehyung was watching you. You lost and you curse making him laugh "I was so close," you say he back hugs you. "Did you have fun?" He kisses your neck "Yes I did. Did you finish?" He nods he looked so tired. Was it going to be like that when he becomes a Ceo you asked yourself.

"I'll go take a shower keep playing here okay" you simply hum and he lets you go. He takes a shower in his room then changes into his pajamas. You then shower after him you change into a silk nightgown it was white it was soft it reached your thighs and showed your cleavage you put on a robe that came with it. You peeked and saw Taehyung on the couch watching tv.

Ms. Park had already left she would come back the next morning so it was just you two. You come out and sit next to him you cross your legs exposing your thighs and look at the tv. "What are you watching? He looks at you then looks back at the tv feeling himself heat up "This new showed that just came it's quite interesting." You nod you slightly open your robe a little to show your cleavage he smiles at your actions knowing what you're doing.

You stand up in front of him "Taehyung" he hums but looks to the side you grab his chin and make him look up at you. Your thumb runs across his bottom lip. The desire to have each other grew within you two "Are you still tired? If not we don't have to if you don't want to" you tell him he would initiate things but would never finish them.