░41░

You see that you've arrived at a new place on the other side of the city where the supposedly rich people lived. "Come on," Jungkook says and you get off you follow him. You both walk inside the mansion it was well protected you started looking around. "This is your house" you were taken aback "My house?" Jungkook hums.

"Yes your mother left it for you that this would be the place where you'll move in and have a family of your own here" you touch your moon necklace and felt like crying again but held it in as Jungkook hugged you. "Are you okay? Did Taehyung do anything? I shouldn't have left you alone" you shake your head "No it's not your fault I'm okay."

Your father arrived he had a key and entered with Jungkook's mom she hugs you. "Y/n I guess Jungkook told you. This your house from now on the neighbors are some of my good friends and they'll have you well protected okay" you understand and reply with a yes. "I'll live right around the corner and Ms. Jeon will live on the other corner from now on we'll live in this neighborhood and for sure danger won't come to us. I'll be leaving then I'll bring your stuff tomorrow early in the morning."

You walk him out and he leaves "Jungkook come on let's head to our new house" Jungkook looked at you he wanted to stay with you. "Can't I stay with Y/n so she won't be alone" she smiles "Okay then you two don't fight understand and no competing for anything my instincts will tell me and I'll immediately come." You two laugh and then she leaves you two.

A week passed your relationship with Jungkook was strong you two couldn't be without each other yet there was to tell your father about it. You and Jungkook were watching some tv you hug him and get on top of him he found it suspicious yes you two were watching a scary show but you've never feared anything so he was cautious and curious about what you had in mind.

"Y/n" you hum he smiles as he felt you kiss his neck. You start sucking and lightly biting on his neck to leave love bites and hickeys. He closes his eyes enjoying the feeling you find his spot and he gasps then covers his mouth you then finish your masterpiece and look at him. He was smiling his hand grip your waist "I just love you so much" he says and was about to kiss you when your phone rings you get off of him to go answer your phone.

It was your father you tell Jungkook to be silent and take a seat back on the couch he lays his head on your lap and looks at you. "Yes father" you start caressing his hair and he closes his eyes making you smile. "Y/n sweetie how are you?" You were surprised why the sudden question he could come over. "I'm good why?" You hear him sarcastically laugh that's when you know he didn't just call to ask that.

"Remember Jihoon your blind date" you hum "Yeah I remember him" Jungkook's eyes open who was him. "Well, he told me to ask you if you can go on a date with him" Jungkook was staring at you quickly you felt his gaze you dodge it "Dad did you say yes that I'll go on a date with him?" Jungkook could hear him through the phone "No I didn't say anything I just told him I would ask you and give him an answer later. So will you go on a date with him I mean he's handsome and tall?" Jungkook scoffs feeling offended did your father not see that in him.

"I can't go out with him" you say "How come?" Jungkook sits up and takes the phone from you. "Hey, boss it's me Jungkook. Y/n can't go because we are going out we've been together for a while now." Jungkook smiles and you were worried about what your father would say "Okay hand the phone to Y/n" Jungkook hands it to you.

"Yes, father" it was quiet "You should've told me you two were together I'll tell Jihoon that you can't okay I'll leave you two alone Jungkook is a whole packet he's smart, has the looks, and everything I hope you two last long." Jungkook was feeling high of himself hearing those words your father used to describe him made him feel as if he passed a difficult level on a game. You say bye and he hangs up you see Jungkook pouting on the couch. "What's wrong?" You ask him and he then smiles "So now we have to tell my mom she'll freak out probably will be filled with excitement."

"For sure she loves me" Jungkook raises an eyebrow "No she loves me more than you I'm her son" you laugh "Like you said Jungkook mother in law is like a mother right she loves me" he shakes his head "No how much you want to bet" you extend your hand "What do you want to bet?" He was being generous and let you choose what you're betting on "Okay then if she says she loves me more than you Jungkook then you won't get anything tonight no kisses, hugs, or anything intimate" he shakes your hand sealing the bet.

"Okay we'll go over to her place later but it hasn't started right" you were caught off guard "No not yet" he tackles you in a hug you start laughing. "Let's play video games" he suggests "Okay" he starts putting the game on you sit properly on the couch at first you were laying down with him on top but he stood up. He sits on the floor in front of you facing the screen he grabs your legs and places them on his shoulder practically you had him wrapped between your thighs.

He enjoyed being like that you didn't mind. He kisses your thigh making you giggle "Hey." He chuckles and he hands you the control "Are you ready?" you caress his fluffy hair "You already know." You two then start focusing and play until his mom would arrive at her house from wherever she went.