░2░

Taehyung comes out dressed in his regular clothes and starts packing the costume placing it where it belongs.

"I'll take you home," Taehyung says. "Oh no it's ok I don't live far" you start worrying that if he walks you home the last time that someone took you home your dad said something to them that he stopped talking to you he only let Jungkook near you other than that you won't see them again.

"You can't walk alone it's dark, come on or do you not want me to know where you live" he looks at you making you start playing with your hands trying to think you were nervous. "It's not that it's just my dad is very strict about boys so if he sees you it'll be the end for me well not for me but you but you know what let's go then," you say confidently like what can go wrong.

You see him smiling as you guys are walking you start talking and learn a few things about each other to not make it awkward. As you see you're reaching your house you stop walking you got nervous again "What's wrong?" You point "My house is right over there so you can go now" he starts laughing "Ok then bye" you wave at him as he waves then walks away you quickly enter.

Once inside you see your dad watching TV thankfully he wasn't peeking outside to see if you were already home. "Sweetie, why are you late on a school night?" You look at him with a serious face and sit on the couch "Remember I stayed because I'm working on the project at school" he then smacks his cheek "Oh yeah I forgot to go eat I made dinner oh and he came over" you look at him confused as you stand up.

"He's here?" Your dad looks at you with a smirk "Yes it's him and be nice to him poor kid why don't you just accept him just so you know I like him and I'm not accepting anyone else." You sigh and go to the kitchen and see him. "Long time no see Y/n." You go serve yourself some food as he sits across "Hi did you eat?" He brings you a cup of juice "Yeah I ate with your dad." You then finish he patiently waited for you to be done so you guys head towards the living room out of nowhere he back hugs you.

"Hey hey move those hands I may like you Jungkook but don't go overboard" he quickly lets you go and shows his bunny smile you start laughing. "Sorry sir we'll go talk in the room so you can enjoy your show" he looks at him with a very scary face as if he was plotting what he will do to Jungkook if he does something making Jungkook then stand behind you in fear. He smiled as he knew Jungkook was scared of him "Ok go ahead but leave the door open." Your father did the signal of I'm looking at you.

He takes your hand and walks away with you heading towards your room he opens it and lays on your bed hugging your pillow facing down you sit beside him and tap him. "Come on get up" he sits up and lays back down placing his head on your thighs and looking up at you. "Now how have you been?" he asks while he grabs your hand and places it in his hair so you can play with it you start running your finger through his fluffy hair. "I guess I've been good, Jungkook you're acting like if you've been gone for a year and we just met I just saw you a few hours ago in school" he starts smiling. "You're right I just care about you."

He sits up and grabs your chin bringing you closer to him his eyes land on your lips the tension was there you then just look away before things got out of hand. "Come on go home we'll walk to school together tomorrow ok" he nods and starts getting up. "Ok bye sleep well," you tell him he then kisses your cheek while you were looking to the side "Ok bye neighbor" he quickly gets out before you go and smack him. You quickly then wait by the window as he opens his curtain and starts smiling at you.

"Watch tomorrow Jeon Jungkook" you scream he closes his curtain making you gasp in annoyance "No way he just shut it to shut me up" he peeks his head and does a silly face making you laugh the anger leaving away from you. That's how it was he made you happy but things changed when you guys got to high school where that friendship seemed to turn into to love. Not visible to you but to him, he straight out loved you he at first he thought about it thinking it would just be a minor crush but it wasn't.

He knows you don't do relationships you have commitment issues so it's been a one-sided love and he's fine in waiting for you. Compared to him he hasn't gone out with anyone although he's gotten asked out he rejects them. Once he knows you're safe at your house he goes with your dad to the meetings they have every night on a certain day regarding the incidents occurring within the mafia.

You knew quite a little but not too much you would stay home while they left and came back. Sometimes you would just be with Jungkook's mom so you two wouldn't be alone. You didn't mind them doing that it was their thing you were just worried that what if one day they'll have a mission and get hurt just like what happened to Jungkook's dad.

Your father reassured you that it would be fine so you let it be he constantly would tell you when would you accept Jungkook but you just didn't want to ruin that friendship and you don't do relationships.