░11░

The day came you woke up you started stretching and it was the best stretch you've ever had. You go shower excited for today then come out and you scream seeing Jungkook sitting down on your bed in your darkroom you hadn't open the curtains.

You held onto your towel he was smiling "What are you doing here I thought you were a demon" he laughs "A sexy demon you mean. So do you like him?" You go into your closet and change "I don't know" he hums you come out dressed he gets up and goes to your bathroom he comes back with the blow dryer. He tells you to sit which you do he starts blow drying your hair it got quiet. He styled it like you usually do "Just know that hairstyle won't stay like that" you look up at him confused "What do you mean" he leans in "Because once your back to me you'll be messed up. So now goodbye have fun."

He kisses your forehead "Before you cross the streets look both ways understand" you two then head downstairs your father then stops you. "Where are you going Y/n?" Jungkook left to his place "I'm going to hang out with a friend" he sees the time it was early "Oh okay be careful out there have fun" you hug him and then leave out the door. You were to meet Taehyung at the movie theater you got there and he was there waiting for you he smiles seeing you.

You walk towards him "Hi you look pretty" you smile "Thank you. You yourself look good" he smiles and you two head into the theater. You guys decided to watch a scary movie you both head in the darkroom looking for your seats. He held your hand "Be careful watch your step" he whispers and you found the seats. Holding a bucket of popcorn and some drinks you both then sit down and wait for it to start.

You started eating and the movie then started rolling it was going well nothing scary popping out. So deep into the movie then a pop-up comes out and everyone screams Taehyung flinched then sat up straight hoping you didn't see him but you did and you smile. "You aren't scared" another thing popped out and he closed his eyes not being able to look "No these things really don't scare me" he looked at you in disbelief admiring how brave you are.

He properly then sat down facing the big screen his hand reached inside the bucket and touches your hand you quickly move it out. He let it be and didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable. After the movie finished you two come out he sees a photo booth he points at it "Want to take pictures and play games here while we're still here. He patiently waited for your answer.

"Yeah let's go" you grab his hand you both sit together "Okay ready 1...2...3" you both started posing you were laughing. You both get out and get the photos you see them all. In one you two are doing funny poses, the other has you two making a heart, the other peace signs, and lastly, it was one where you were smiling and he was looking at you.

Could it be the feelings are mutual he puts the picture on the back of his phone on his clear case "There look. Where will you put yours." You had a photo book at your place "I'll place it in a photo book I have" he smiles. "Let's go eat I made reservations somewhere I know." You follow him to his car he opens the door for you to get in. Apart from taking pictures, you played games and he won you a teddy bear.

So you carried that on your lap while looking at the window. You both arrive at the place it was huge and beautiful to look at. People seemed to know him well, of course, they know who his father is there were some big bouquets on the table and chandeliers. You felt out of place as if you didn't belong there "Hey what's wrong?" You smile "Nothing" he grabs your hand seeing how you changed your posture "Hey you don't have to change just be yourself no one is watching it's just you and me okay."

He orders and it comes you both start eating. You both were enjoying your time when his phone rings "Excuse me I'll be back" you let him go his mother called telling him to come home. He comes back "Y/n I have to go" you look at him "Oh okay go it's an emergency" he apologizes and leaves he paid for everything your appetite was gone so you didn't even finish and left you took the bus home and had to walk a little you reach your house and go in.

"You're back" your father hugged you "Yes I am" you sit on the couch "Was it bad?" You shake your head "No it was good" he could tell something was wrong he felt bad he wouldn't be with you to uplift your mood since he had to go do a dangerous mission as to why he didn't allow Jungkook to go this time. "Sweetie I'll be gone today and tomorrow and come back until Monday do you think you're going to be okay."

"Of course I am after all I'm your daughter nothing can hurt me" he smiles "You're the same as your mother very brave" you were happy. He then leaves he was all suited up and he left. You head to your room it was still daytime Jungkook wouldn't come until later so you wasted your time playing games while waiting for him.

You shower and then put your pajamas on and tuck yourself in your bed. You scream as they killed you on the game you were doing so well you threw the control on the other side of your bed. After the sun went down you hear the doorbell ding you run downstairs and open it. It was Jungkook there standing "Were you waiting for me?"