Nice Things

Knock Knock Knock.

"Love get up, someone's at the door." You whisper to Kirishima, half awake. He does nothing but snore in response. "Eijiro..." You ask again. He was out cold. The night before he had to run out for a mission and came back around 4 am, so you decided to just let him sleep. You got up and slipped on your shoes and made your way downstairs, following the sounds of persistent knocks. You were sure this was no mail man, he would have left by now. Who could possibly be at your front door at 8:45 in the morning?

You opened the door with subtle caution and peaked out. "Hello?" You ask. The person knocking had their back turned to you. It seemed your voice slightly startled them, their body shook as they turned to meet you face to face. "Thank god, I was starting to think I had the wrong address!" The person standing before you say. "Toga?" You say in shock. It had been months since you'd seen or heard from your roommate. "In the flesh. I tried to go home and surprise you and Saturn but when I got to the house there was an entirely different family that were NOT happy to see me in their home." Toga says. "I mean you left for your acting role..." You begin. "I'm always leaving for an acting role, I didn't expect you to move out on me. Were my rent deposits not coming in? You had to move in with a...man." She asks.

"No no, Its nothing like that. I actually saved up your rent deposits to give back to you. It made no sense for you to be paying for a house you weren't living in. "But I started dating this man... Red Riot. And when it reached the public they went ballistic. The old house wasn't really safe so I moved me and Saturn in here with him." You explain. "But like I tried to tell you! I texted you all of the details, I called you a few times out of the week, I even contacted your acting agency to tell them but I never got any word back!" You add. "Ahh well I left my phone on a flight so its probably somewhere halfway across Europe. I got a new number and my agency ain't shit." She jokes. You laugh. "Well come in of course!" You instruct, letting her in to the house.

"How did you find me anyway?" You ask, a bit on the fence. "You wouldn't believe me if i told you... but twitter. After I got royally embarrassed at our old house I took to the internet. It didn't take me long to reach the drama you had been in. I kinda gathered you moved in with Red Riot... and you know i'm a bit of a stalker so." She says. "Only you would break into a gated community of the top pro hero's undetected." You scoff. "Girl this place is nice!" She says. "You can crash for as long as you need. You can either take the guest room or the loft up top. I was gonna make breakfast inna bit. Just load off and make yourself at home!" You say with a smile. Toga waves you off as you retreat back upstairs to explain to Kirishima you just invited someone into his home.

~

"Toga...is it?" Kirishima asks with a smile, finally making conversation as he bites into a biscuit. "Himiko." She says. "Himiko Toga." She adds. "I'm Eijirou." Kirishima says. She nods and picks at her food a bit. Toga usually loved your breakfast. Grits, bacon and biscuits with orange juice. "Is everything alright?" You ask. "Just a lot to adjust to." She says quietly. Breakfast continued on with silence, after everyone ate, you washed dishes and began getting ready for work.

 Breakfast continued on with silence, after everyone ate, you washed dishes and began getting ready for work