Child's Play

"I'm so excited!" You say getting into the car. "Are you?" Kirishima asks. "Of course I am! I'M MEETING YOUR PARENTSSS!" You say excitedly.

Fits:

"You look really beautiful, I love what you did with your hair

"You look really beautiful, I love what you did with your hair." Kirishima says. "Thank you babe. I heard this restaurant was fancy so I wanted to show off a bit." You say. "You definitely are showing off." He says. You smile and look out the window as Kirishima drives down the road. A few weeks had passed since date night. You and Eijirou had been working almost nonstop, you wanted your first off day to be celebrated at the house, just enjoying him. But when he brought up his parents, it felt rude to combat.

~

You and Kirishima were the first to make it. You sit down at the table and look at the drink menu. The place was as fancy as you expected, beautiful ambiance, everyone was very well dressed. The atmosphere was filled with quiet conversations, clacking of forks to plates, and a soft distant piano. Soon you were approached by one older man, an older woman, and one younger woman that seemed to be your age, perhaps a few years younger.

"What the hell is she doing here?" Kirishima asks. "Now Is that any way to talk to your little sister?" The girl says taking a seat right in front of you. She looks you up and down before rolling her eyes and looking at the menu. You stand up and lean over the table. "Nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Kirishima. I'm F/n! Its a pleasure to meet you!" You say holding out your hand. Kirishimas father is the first to make contact. "Eugene Kirishima! Pleasure is all mine, F/n!" He says giving you a warm handshake.

You go to shake his mothers hand but she shifts uncomfortably in her seat and looks away. You recoil your hand and sit back down. "Uh- um. This Is my wife Evelyn and my daughter Emi." Eugene says. "Yea! Eijirou told me about you all, I've been super excited to meet you guys. When he told me he had a little sister I expected someone younger, you're all grown up!" You say. Emi looks up at you through thick lashes and looks over to Kiri.

"I'm sorry- Did I do something?" You ask the two ladies that had been shooting death glares since they arrived. "You're just kinda dressed like a hoe." Emi says. "Emi leave. Get up, right now." Kirishima says. "No, no. Its fine. Whats wrong with my outfit? Its similar to your's is it not? A deep v dress?" You ask. "Yours is tight, you're trying too hard. Mina ain't do all of this." Emi says. "REALLY?" Kirishima asks.

"We aren't trying to cause any issues Eijirou but Mina was apart of the family. Are we just supposed to accept- whatever this is?" Evelyn asks. "I cannot believe this is happening right now." Kirishima says. "You didn't think any of this through. I don't know this girl. She moves into your house, I'm guessing shes broke, shes only with you for your money. Why can't you see that? Mina was the one for you." Emi says.

"Sorry to break it to you, but I'm a doctor, I actually own the Musutafu Hospital. I'm quite honestly more financially stable than Eijirou." You say. "Where are your credentials?" Evelyn asks. You reach into your purse. "This is my nursing licence. A copy of my Doctorate, my graduation ring from college. My key card for my hospital. All of these keys that open every room in said hospital. And lastly here is a photo of the front of the hospital where you can clearly see my name engraved into the cement." You say.