Beginnings and Ends

"Why is she always on the phone with Kaminari." Kirishima grumbles under his voice. He walks into the bedroom and tries to engage in a bit of conversation but his fiance just brushes him off. 'all she ever does anymore.' He thinks to himself. "ASHI-" He tries to talk over her but she side eyes him. "Hold on Kami." She says putting the phone on mute. "Raise your voice at me one more fucking time Eijirou. I'm on the phone. Go bother someone else." Mina says. "What is that all I am to you? A BOTHER?" He ask. "You really wanna do this right now? Cause I've been holding back. And I had a really bad day today." Mina says.

"YOU HAVE GOOD DAYS!? NO OFFENCE BUT YOU'RE THE NUMBER 12'TH HERO MINA. I'M NUMBER 5. I THINK I HAVE A LITTLE BIT MORE TO WORRY ABOUT! ALL YOU DO IS SIT AND COMPLAIN ALL FUCKING DAY LONG. YOU ONLY EVER TALK TO ME WHEN YOU WANT A NEW LACE OR YOUR NAILS NEED A REFILL." Kirishima yells. "So you do wanna do this? Bet BET. Kamibabe I'mma have to call you ba-actually I'll see you later." She says. "The fuck is that supposed to mean?" Eijirou asks.

"You know exactly what it means." She says throwing her phone on her bed and crossing her arms. "I gave you my best. Since we were in high school. I gave you my heart. I was never unloyal, or abusive." Kirishima says. "NIGGA THATS THE MINIMUM? YOU WANT ME TO GIVE YOU A ROUND OF FUCKING APPLAUSE BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T CHEAT OR ASSAULT ME?" Mina shouts. "Thats not what I meant and you know it." He says.

"DO I? I don't know you anymore. After...after Neiya. I think we just...drifted." Mina says. "You have no right to say our child was the reason we can't get along."Kirishima says. "So you're gonna deny the fact that we haven't had sex since her burial?" Mina asks. "Can we please not talk about that." Kirishima asks. "THIS IS THE ISSUE. We can't ever really talk because you like to ignore all the fucked up shit and dance around in this MAKE BELIEVE world of rainbows and gummy fucking bears. The reason why I can't love you like I did when we were in high school is because you never MATURED past when I loved you in highschool." Mina snaps.

"MINA I KILL FOR A FUCKING LIVING. YOU THINK MY HEAD IS FULL OF COTTON FUCKING CANDY? I JUST TRY TO BRING MY BEST SELF TO YOU SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE CLOUDED BY ME TALKING ABOUT MY AWFUL LIFE OF DESPAIR. I MISS MY FUCKING DAUGHTER. I MISS MY SON TOO BUT I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. I MISS HOW WE USED TO BE BUT ITS OBVIOUS I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!" Kirishima yells. "WHAT SO ITS MY FAULT THAT MY STOMACH CAN'T BRING IN A HEALTHY CHILD?!" Mina shouts beginning to cry.

"WHEN DID I SAY THAT? WHEN? WHEN? WHEN? I NEVER EVER EVER BLAMED YOU FOR MISSCARRYING. THAT WAS OUT OF YOUR CONTROL." Kirishima shouts. "You don't have to say it I know. I KNOW. I carried our girl for nine months. And I couldn't get her out safely. You know how I felt when I didn't hear any cries. The things that ran through my head when they all began to panic. And what did you say? WHAT DID YOU SAY?" Mina shouts. "I DIDN'T FUCKING MEAN IT MINA DAMN." Ejirou shouts. "Not again...you said...not a fucking gain." Ashido says falling too her knees.

"I WAS TWENTY TWO, I WAS STUPID. AND I SAID THAT OUT OF FEAR." Kirishima says. "SO YOU A WHOLE NEW PERSON IN FOUR YEARS?" Mina shouts. "YES! YOU JUST REFUSE TO LET GO OF THE PAST. I WANT TO GO OUT ON DATES. FINALLY HAVE OUR WEDDING. BE THAT PRO HERO POWER COUPLE EVERYONE SAID WE WOULD! AND STILL COULD BE. MAYBE EVEN TRY AGAIN. But- you just won't give me the opportunity to prove myself to be a better man than I was." Kiri says.

"I-I-I think the, I think the reason why I can't forgive you, Is because I don't want those things." Mina says. Kirishimas eyes widen and his heart audibly drops. "what?" he whispers with tears starting to trickle down his eyes. "I don't wanna go on dates with you. I don't wanna marry you. I-I don't wanna be your wife, nor the carrier of your children I don't think I even want to be your fiance." Mina says wiggling off the ring that was on her finger. "Don't...stop no no no. P-Put it back on. Please." Kirishima says walking towards her.