The PowerPuff Girls

"You're going to call me when you get there right?" Kirishima asks. "Yes Baby." You say. "And your gonna face time me when you leave right?" Kirishima asks. "Yes baby." You say. "And you're gonna make sure Reira doesn't drink?" He asks. "Yes baby." You say. "And you're going to be super safe and call me immediately if anything goes wrong?" Kirishima asks. "Yes baby." You say. "Alright, let me go talk to your uber real quick." Eijirou says. "NO. SHE'S PERFECTLY SAFE, ITS ACTUALLY AN OLD FRIEND OF MINE!" You assure. Kirishima quirks a brow at you. "Promise?" He asks. "Babe I'm just going out for a few drinks and a little dinner. Its nothing big. You do it all the time." You say. "Yea but, I'm a pro hero." He says. "And I'm a doctor. I think I can handle a bar if I've done open heart surgery." You say. "Tch, okay." He says.

You go to leave but turn around and fall into his chest, he lifts your chin and gives you a quick kiss. "Love you, bye." You say. "Love you too." He says waving you down as you got into the car.

"Thats your husband." The driver says. "My boyfriend chile." You say. "TREATING YOU LIKE THAT?" She asks. "Did you use your quirk on us?" You ask. "Perhaps, sometimes I can't help myself." She says laughing a bit before pulling off. Sandra Suzuki, a friend of your's back in college. You were always a bit pent up, more worried about success than actually living successfully. She was the one that forced you to go to your first college party. You had your first blunt with her, took your first shot with her. She was the big sister, bad influence you needed to come out of your shell. Her quirk proved to be mettlesome though.

"I'm surprised you still remember my quirk." She says. "Oh how could I forget, Miss Clairaudience. I couldn't have a single secret around you. The ability to hear far beyond human perception. Thats why you became a doctor right? We've had this conversation." You say. "I know, but you were always so busy I felt like I was talking to myself, I thought everything I said would go in one ear and out the other with you." Sandra says. "Of course not. You told me you became a doctor because you could hear everything that was wrong. You could hear a decrease in bloodflow, a speed of heartbeat, loss of breath. Quite incredible." You say. "Ahhh you're going to make me blush!" She says jokingly.

Soon enough you both made it to a cute small bar with 'Two $ Taco Tuesday' plastered on the window. "You have a nice night y/n, the 'third eye' taco's are fire. Keep in touch 'ya hear!" She says as you get out. You smile at her. "I surely will!" You say as she drives off. You make it inside and your group was already there waiting for you.

"DAMN YOU LOOK GOOD." Kota says. "LOOK AT YOU." You shout back. "You both look stunning!" Momo says. "Oh hi! I don't feel like we ever formally met after that escape room thing. I'm Y/n." You say. "I'm Momo Yaoyorozu!" She says holding out for a handshake. "Nice to meet you Yaoyorozu-san." You say. "Please, call me Momo. No need for honorifics!" She says. "You've met Todoroki too right?" Reira asks. "Yes! The escape room, and he actually frequents the same dog park I bring Saturn too." You say. "Abbey likes to play with the puppies, so me and Y/n chat while they play." Shoto says. "I didn't know you had a puppy! Eijirou never told me." Kota says. "Yea she kinda spoiled and just sits on her ass all day." You say exciting a laugh from the group.

Momo: