I Need Love

Ding.

Ding Ding.

Ding,

Ding.

Ding Ding.

"Y/n?" Kirishima asks. "When I'm alone in my room sometimes I stare at the wall, And in the back of my mind I hear my conscience call. Telling me I need a girl who's as sweet as a dove. For the first time in my life, I see I need love." You sing to yourself. Kirishima leans in the doorway and looks at you while you fold clothes humming the next part of the song. You look back and smile before pausing the song. "What?" You ask. "Nothing. My Jaw is hurting a bit less." He says. "Thats good love. You need anything?" You ask. "You wanna go on a walk its pretty outside." He says. You look around in your pile of folded clothes and pick out some running tights and the matching bra. "Yep." You say. "Hey throw me those shorts." He says. You toss over his basketball shorts.

Once you were both ready and dressed you took him out and began a slow pace, gradually getting faster and faster until picking up a light jog. He didn't seem to be struggling but you didn't want to push him. "I was thinking about going to the mall." You say. "You need clothes?" He asks. "No but we could use some things around the house. The holidays are approaching pretty soon and I want to have some cute festive stuff." You say. "Oh yea. I see. Were you planning on going to see your mom or anything?" Kirishima asks. "Were you planning to see yours?" You ask. "After that fucking fiasco probably not." Eijirou says. "Yea. But I was thinking about like inviting our friends and our parents over to one house and just have a really big family and friends thing." You say.

"Really?" Kirishima says. "Yea, not to sounds sappy, but this is the first time I've had anyone but my mom and my roommate to celebrate with you know?" You say. "Yea, Mina never really wanted to do anything, and we usually worked through the holidays." Kirishima says. "Ah, we'll we can turn it around this year. A lot of our friends birthday's are around this time, hell Reira and Momo's are at the end of this month." You say. "Yep, yep. They're both turning 26." He says. "And someone else I know is turning 27 next month..." You say. "Ahhh you remembered?" He asks. "Of course I did idiot."

You both ran through the neighborhood and back around, engaging in small talk, admiring the greenery and wildlife. Butterflies and Hummingbirds. The day really was beautiful, blueish skies, puffy white clouds. It eased your nerves. You had become uneasy thinking about the holidays and potentially having to meet Eijirou's parents again. But the beautiful scenery had made you forget about how aggravating they had been. As you both made your way around the block and turned for home you noticed a strain. Maybe you'd gone too far. "You alright?" You ask, turning around. He looked at you with heavy eyes and heaving breaths. "I'm good." He says, his eyebrows scrunching as he continues to move. "Are you sure?" You ask. "Mmhm. Thank you." He says. "Alright, don't push yourself too much." You say.

A car drives past and honks, you and Kirishima immediately recognize the sleek, clean, white Cadillac CT6-V. You both wave at Kota as she zips down the street.

~

"Izukuuuu I'm home!" Kota shouts holding a grocery bag in her hand as she steps into her and Izuku's house.