What To Do?

"Ei! I'm home." You say coming home after the long night with the girls. It was the closest you'd ever been to hero action, and it was THRILLING! Reira and Kota had even shown you a few defense moves in case they needed you again. But you were tired. You go upstairs but before getting up them you see Kirishima laying on the 5th step. "You were that tired?" You ask nudging him awake. He flinches up and groans. "Morning. You look beautiful. Goodnight." He says going back to sleep. "Why are you on the stairs love?" You ask. "I can't get up the stairs, and I don't have the energy to walk back to the couch." He says, But he sounded weird .

"The fuck is wrong with your mouth?" You ask. He had only been showing you one side of his face and when you moved to see him he would move with you. You grab him and turn his head to see a brace on his jaw. "The hell happened?" You ask. "So you know how I have a mouth guard on my costume?" He asks, slurring his words. "Yea?" You ask. Well the day i didn't wear it I got hit in the mouth with a car door after a building crashed. And they had to take piece of my rib to do reconstruction on my mouth. So now my side hurts and my mouth hurts." He says. "Aww poor baby." You say helping him up. 

You use your quirk to numb his mouth and his side so he can painlessly walk up the stairs. "It may just be your lucky day, I'm on vacation for work. I usually don't take them and go anyways, but if you'd like I can stay home and take care of you." You say. "Yea- do that." He says. You already knew Eijirou had absolutely no problem with being needy. But you kinda liked that about him. He was just like a big teddy bear. Full of warm fluff and an empty head.

You bring him to the bathroom and run a warm bath in the soaker tub and help in. While he soaks his body you go clean the bedroom and run to your trunk and grab your medical equipment. You wash some dishes and make sure the house is nice and tidy before helping a now clean kirishima out of the bath and into some pajamas. Making sure all of his wounds had been taken care of. You give him another round of your quirk to help him sleep and a few melatonin pills. You tuck him into the bed and allow him to sleep.

Then you cleaned out the bathtub, took a shower and put on some lounge clothes. You had to admit you were on a ball. But I mean- come on... its you. Of course you were on a ball. Once clean you went downstairs to cook.

"Okay, my nigga likes meat, but he's sick so I should make soup- he likes beef though....beef stew?" You think aloud. Now having what to make in mind you go over to the kitchen and realize you don't have the majority of the ingredients necessary. "Baby I'm going to the store real quick!" You shout. He doesn't respond so you assumed he was fast asleep. "I'll be fast." You say grabbing your keys, putting on the house alarm and walking out. You weren't really in going out clothes but it was just the store.

You got into your car and pulled off quickly making your way to the closest superstore

You got into your car and pulled off quickly making your way to the closest superstore. It wasn't too far away and traffic was pretty decent so you made it there rather quickly, you made it in with a mental checklist of the things you needed.