Together Breakfast

"Where are we going? Y/nnnnnn?" Kirishima shouts. "Don't worry about it." You say.

Fits:

"Just enjoy the car ride and be quiet

"Just enjoy the car ride and be quiet." You say speeding through traffic. "I'm nervous. Are we about to go swimming with sharks or something?" He asks. "No we're about to go do open heart surgery together." You say. "WAIT WHO'S HEART? DON'T I NEED A DEGREE OR SOMETHING? CAN I JUST WATCH A YOUTUBE VIDEO OR SOMETHING?" He shouts. "It was a joke." You  say looking over at him, ohhh, my bad." He says scratching his head. "So where are we going?" He adds. "The monkeyway galaxy I dunno just be quiet." You say.

He slumps in the seat and looks out the window. "I'm sorry, I just want it to be a surprise okay?" He asks. "Yea okay." he says. The drive was pretty long. You hadn't been in awhile and you kinda felt bad. You still talked on the phone nearly every day regardless. Soon you made it to a quiet neighborhood, with tall trees and green grassy fields. "Woah its nice out here. Nothing like the city. There's so much- life." Kirishima says with his face pressed up against the glass.

You laugh and roll down the window to allow him to stick his head out of the window. You pull up to a somewhat small house. Kirishima hops out and follows behind you, his heart sinks when he notices your last name on the mailbox. "IS THIS YOUR MOMS HOUSE?" He asks. You shrug your shoulders, and open the door.

"Ma!? You in here?!" You shout walking in and dragging kirishima in. "Yea I'm back here, come on in!" She says. You find he lying on the couch watching Tv. "Oh well who is thiss? WAIT! Oh i remember you, You went to highschool with Y/n right?" She asks. "Oh- well yes, but I'm currently a pro hero, You might know me as Red Riot?" He asks. "Thats nice." She says, kinda dismissing him. "Sorry I haven't been visiting you as much. You still doing okay?" You ask. "Of course, I mean you have your own life too Y/n, just don't forget to invite me to the wedding." She says.

"WHAT? HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW WE'RE DATING?" You ask. "You don't bring any old guy to your mother y/n." She says. You take a deep breath and roll your eyes. "You ate anything yet?" You ask. She shakes her head. "Well what are you in the mood for, have you eaten breakfast?" You ask again. "No I haven't eaten today, I don't really know what I want." She says. "I can take you out to eat or I can cook for you, what do you want?" You ask. "I don't really want to leave the house, plus i want to get to know..." She says. "Eijirou! I'm Ejirou, ma'am." He says smiling. "Well nice to meet you Eijirou I'm M/n." She says. Kirishima smiles again and nods. "Got it." He says.