Chapter 33

"You did what?!" - Miss Robinson shouted to the trio.

She did not look happy.

"Miss Robinson it was-" - Noah's voice interrupted the principal.

"Noah, don't interrupt me." - Miss Laura said, with a calmer voice.

The trio had been sent to the principal's office, which was what the Biology and Chemistry teacher had told the students before the accident happened.

Y/N, Zach and Noah had never been sent to the office before, so it was a new experience for the three of them.

With the trio seated on different chairs, each one had different thoughts about being at the office :

Y/N felt bad, as she had a good reputation with the school and the principal.

Noah wanted to get out as soon as possible.

And Zach didn't really care much.

"You disobeyed your teacher when you knew perfectly what you had to do and what not. I'm dissapointed in you three." - Miss Laura's calm voice instantly disappeared - "Noah, I thought you were a good student. Y/N, I didn't expect this from you. And Zach... Well, I kinda expected it, but I'm still disappointed."

Zach raised his brow.

"Now you're going to clean the mess you've done in Miss Jones' class until there isn't anything of that liquid left. Right now." - the principal said.

The three people looked at each other only with their eyes.

"Go." - the woman said.

"We're sorry for what we have done, Miss, I promise it'll never happen again." - Y/N answered.

"Hmm... I accept your apologies, Y/N, but as I said you are going to clean everything right now. None of you can play with dangerous materials that are obviously restricted for students most of the time inside a cupboard." - the principal replied.

"We're sorry." - Noah added.

"Yeah, same." - Zach added too.

"Okay... Go." - the woman repeated.

The trio left the principal's office, leaving Miss Robinson all by herself.

...

With no one inside the Chemistry classroom, not even Miss Jones, the trio filled it as they were going to clean the mess Zach and Y/N had done.

The two sighed and stood in front of each other.

"None of this would have happened if you had just listened to me!" - Y/N said to Zach.

"No, maybe if you had just stop talking!" - Zach replied.

"UGH." - the girl walked off.

"Uhh, guys-" - added Noah.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT, NOAH?" - Zach said in a bad mood.

"Actually, you forgot to add the soap." - answered Noah.

Y/N's eyes opened wide.

"Wha- what? There was no such thing..." - Zach grabbed the list with the information and materials that lay on Zach's desk.

After reading the list carefully, he noticed one of the ingredients was "liquid soap", which Zach forgot to add.

Zach's expression changed, while Y/N crossed her arms and smiled.