Chapter 18

In the blink of an eye, a month had already passed.

Friday at 3rd period was not a very pleasant time, but, at least, 2 hours had already passed.

Noah and Zach gathered their things from their previous class and headed for the next one.

They walked through the corridors of the huge school following the crowd, not knowing which class was their next.

They had been in school for 6 months and they still did not know the schedule.

"What's our class now, bro?" - asked Zach

Noah pulled the schedule out of his backpack and looked at which class was next.

"Spanish" - answered Noah

Zach was relieved:

"Meh, I think it's not that bad"

Noah nodded:

"Yes, at least the classes are not boring. And also, sometimes funny things happen"

Zach nodded:

"Surprisingly, it is fun."

"Do you remember when Miss Torres gave Bill his last exam? He finally passed  and started screaming with Daniel and Alex. Of course , then the teacher shut him up, but congratulated him" - said Noah

Zach and Noah laughed

"Yes! Bill looked very happy" - replied Zach

"That's why we will always remember that moment" - said Noah

The two boys kept walking until they reached the Spanish class. They sat in their seats and took out their things, including Y/N.

As the students took out their things, Miss Torres spoke

"Good morning, students" - said the teacher - "Today we will learn new words and we will review some of last year"

Noah had never been in Miss Torres's class until that year. He had already learnt a bit of Spanish at his old school, so he knew a little. Also, he had already learned a little Spanish in the last few months.

Miss Torres grabbed her blue marker and started writing a few words on the white board.

Everyone was looking at her and copying the words at the same time. The students opened their pencil cases and began to write.

The pencil cases were very different depending on the materials each student considered important . For example, Noah's main materials were a blue pen, a black pen, an eraser, a pencil, and a highlighter. Zach had a black pen and a blue pen, and instead Y/N had a black pen, a blue pen, a ruler, a pencil, an eraser, 4 types of sub-marker, and a red pen.

Miss Torres finished writing the words and looked at the students.

"Well, let's start to review the words of last year. I will say the word and the meaning, and if anyone knows what it means, they can raise their hand" - said the teacher

Noah and Zach looked at each other and nodded

"First, maravilloso?" - asked Miss Torres

Emily raised her hand

"Yes, Emily?" - asked the teacher

"I'm not sure, but I think it means wonderful?" - answered

"Very good, Emily" - said Miss Torres - "The next one, is fantástico"

The word was similar to the English one