Chapter 31

2 months later...

After 2 exhausting months full of studying, the exams were finished.

The 2nd Evaluation exams were finally over, and Noah, Zach and Y/N were free.

The Evaluation had been one of the hardest in Hawkins Middle School and High School, as the trio was already in 12th grade, their last year of high school, and next year they would pass to college. The three friends were relieved that it was over, but the 3rd Evaluation (a.k.a as the FINAL EVALUATION) was on the trio's way soon.

The exams prior to the 2nd Evaluation, such as the History one, were a thousand times easier than these Evaluation exams. It was logical, as these were called "Evaluation", instead of "exam". These exams were easier for everyone, and even less tiring than the 1st Evaluation. The school students already had more or less an idea of ​​what those were like, how much they had to study and how to organize themselves better.

In the other hand, the 2nd Evaluation exams were different for all the students. Some said they were very difficult, others very easy, and then there were the students who didn't want to talk about all those tests, like Noah, who never talked much about the tests after taking them so as not to get nervous. A long time ago, Noah had no worries when talking about the exams, but when the boy talked about the exams he thought that at first they had gone well. But the longer he waited for the results, he felt like he had screwed up, and in the end it had not gone as well as he thought. Although normally they did. He had grades from 70% and up, but what always worried him was the tension that filled Noah's mind when they were given their final exam grades.

Y/N didn't mind talking about the exams, as she was most of the time confident about them. Even though she didn't always have a 100% in every exam, she was proud of herself for getting 90% and up. Yes, if she got an 80% it would seem low for her, and the people in her class would also be surprised if she got that in any subject.

Zach...well, he didn't mind talking about the exams either. His only wish was to finish school already and pass all the exams to be free from the torture.

While the trio thought about what their exams results would be, for a moment, they forgot it was Thursday and they were in school.

"Man, I'm not as nervous as the 1st Evaluation, but I'm afraid for my History results again" - Noah said, while he talked with Zach and Y/N , and while the other students talked to each other.

All the students, including the trio, waited for their results, which were going to be delivered.

"But you got a 90% on your 1st Evaluation! You're going to get a good grade, trust me." - Y/N said.

"I got an 84% on my last exam, but I'm not very confident about the Evaluation." - replied Noah.

"Noah, you're gonna be fine."- Zach said , touching Noah's shoulder.

Suddenly, the noise of the students talking dissapeared and they all sat in their places.

Miss Laura was at the door:

"Well, hello everyone!" - the principal said - "Hello, Mr O' Connell!"

"Hello, Miss Robinson! "- the Spanish teacher stood up and headed to the door - "Well, they're all yours"- she said looking at the students.

"Thank you, Miss Torres " - Miss Laura said.

Miss Torres l left the classroom, leaving the principal with the students.

"So, this is my last class in which I have to give the results."- she said.

Good luck - Noah whispered to Zach, while his best friend gave him a thumbs up and said good luck too.