Chapter 11

After a long afternoon studying, it was a new day for Noah at Hawkins Middle School and High School. When he finally left his house after getting ready, he went towards his school

He was happy with the work he did yesterday. Y/N was a great teacher for Noah, she knew what she was talking about and explained very well. There are so many things Noah would say about her.

11 pages in 2 hours ??? Noah still didn't believe it. Y/N was incredibly smart and Noah wondered how she got 100% in everything.

However, remembering yesterday afternoon, Noah remembered the deep gaze the two shared when the book fell.

Something very strange, yes.

When her serene eyes and his lively greenish eyes shared a gaze,  it seemed as if through each other's eyes, the two of them could see their feelings and emotions. As if they had already met once before.

Would Noah tell that to Zach? About how their eyes crossed paths? Zach would probably say things like, I knew you were in love with her!

Noah didn't have any feelings for her, nor did she for him, but their most romantic feeling was when they had that touch of hands. It felt as if all their problems would be forgotten and all that mattered was being both of them together.

Together.

When Noah finally entered the school, Noah found Zach, who was looking for him:

"Hey, bro" - said Zach

"Hi, dude" - replied Noah

"Well, guess we have Physics right now" - said Zach

Noah snorted. Physics was his second least favourite subject.

"Ugh" - replied Noah with disappointment

"Yeah... We're still on first period and I'm already giving up on the day" - replied Zach

"Yeah... Well, anyways, did you study anything yesterday?" - asked Noah

"A little, but if I'm honest I don't remember anything from yesterday. Actually, no, I don't think I studied" - replied Zach - "What about you?"

Zach was a smart boy, but when he studied, he could get distracted with almost anything . A pen, a piece of paper, the sound of shaking a liquid tipex ... At least, that distraction was cut off when his mom came to his room and told him to study properly.

Noah was like him, but he concentrated much more.

"What about you, bro?" - asked Zach

"Well..." - replied Noah - "Actually, I studied a lot! Would you believe if I told you I studied 11 pages in just 2 hours?"

"Wait-what??!!" - said Zach speechless

"Yes! Y/N gives really good tips actually. She's a great teacher!" - replied Noah

Noah let out a small smile when he pronounced the words "Y/N"

"Wow, I'm impressed" - replied Zach -"Maybe I should ask Y/N to help me with Physics..."

After saying that, the two boys walked towards the physics class.

Suddenly, the memory of the touch of hands circled through his mind again.
Noah had to tell Zach.

"Hey-uhm, Zach, have you ever felt-"

But when those words came out of his mouth, another voice interrupted from behind him

"Heyyyyyyyyyyy Noahhhhhh"

Noah instantly recognized that annoying voice.

"What do you want, Kimberly?"-asked Noah