Date Night

This is only an imagined BinJin scenario; a product of my active imagination. Please do not take it seriously.
-

Sunny takes one last look at her reflection in the mirror above the bathroom sink, brushes off the imaginary lint on her coat, then nods to herself as if to say you got this.

With a deep breath, she re-enters the kitchen to join the rest of the staff in awaiting Chef Hong's instructions for the menu that special evening.

Ilpan, the restaurant where she works, prides itself in being one of Seoul's best, most sought-after teppanyaki places. As such, it is certainly no stranger to the likes of famous celebrities, who frequently regale it with their presence either at an appointed time or out of the blue.

Tonight is no exception – only that, the celebrities that had made a booking a week before happen to be Sunny's all-time favourites. Not only were they individually highly-respected in the grueling industry of show business, they were also a couple.

...which means that they had chosen Ilpan as their date spot for the evening.

...which means that they had probably done their research on it, and had deemed it worthy of their rare private presence and lush palates.

...which also means that the entire kitchen staff now has their work cut out for them. Big time.

Being a fan, Sunny knows that the handsome actor is quite adept at cooking himself, and likes everything to be perfect, while the stunning actress, despite her svelte form, has an impressive insatiable appetite.

Everything had to go smoothly tonight, and there was absolutely no room for mistakes.

She also knows that the actress had a full schedule ahead of her, and if her sources were correct, this may be one of their last date nights before their work life interferes. If so, Sunny was going to make sure that it was an evening worth remembering.

With that in mind, she straightens herself out, and perks up all her senses as Chef Hong arrives to give his final notes.

In spite of the fact that she was a massive fangirl of their celebrity guests, Sunny makes a personal vow to herself to keep all those bubbly feelings aside and be the true professional that she is.

*

Sunny's professionalism is hanging by a thread.

To put it simply – she just cannot believe her eyes.

And her ears.

She has been in this state of shock all throughout the evening, barely keeping it together as she bore witness to what she could only describe as sensual tension so thick she could cut it with a knife.

It had started at exactly 5 o'clock, when Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin – South Korea's 'It' couple – finally breezed into their restaurant, looking like two ordinary people out for date night, except that their noticeable forms and undeniable glow readily sorted them out from Ilpan's regular crowd.

Sunny could not believe she was really in the presence of this power couple, who were both dressed in simple yet chic ensembles – she in a short black dress, which was perfect for this Summer's night, her sleek hair pulled back in a low ponytail, and he in dark jeans and a blue plaid collared shirt with the top buttons undone.