25 - Demon Lord Enkanta [FINAL]

Start from the beginning

However, the locals needed to own something they called a 'demon charm' for this.

"What other kind of deal did the king make with the demons?" Luna thought to herself as she pondered over this after leaving the Central City and arriving in the middle of the Iferanda mountain.

While she had her speculations, she knew that the reality of the situation may not match her assumptions.

As she continued climbing the twisting mountain trail, she finally caught sight of the heavily guarded gates of the Demonic City in the distance.

When night fell, Luna left her position and ordered Xylma to find a suitable location.

She traversed through the winding path and arrived close to the gates of the Demonic City, which were guarded by demons that were over 2 meters tall, had violet-skinned, brawny, human-like figures and horns.

With stealth and precision, Luna climbed onto a towering tree on the hillside and jumped directly to the castle wall. She then moved past the castle wall, under the cover of shadows, and skittered to the castle tower's back before jumping onto its eaves and passing through several houses.

Luna then treaded across the eaves with light and quiet steps, and stopped beside a dimly lit window. Peering inside, she found a demon with a darker skin tone of considerable status inside the room.

A senior demon with a short, brown beard, half-naked, sat in a luxurious chair within the room, with a long black-sheathed bolo at his side.

At this moment, a young-looking demon entered the room and kneeled.

"Are you going to interrogate the princess girl tonight, Lord Inem?"

The short-bearded man inside the room, Inem, was a member of the Demonical Generals that served under the Demon Lord Enkanta.

"No. The Demon Lord said that she'll interrogate her personally. Although that woman is a human princess, she is still a woman in the prime of her youth, so it's quite inconvenient for a man like me to interrogate or torture her. That human male placed me in a tough position by giving this mission to me, but the Demon Lord's willingness to undertake the task personally really brought relief to this embarrassing situation I'm in! We just need to wait for news from her now," said Inem.

"You're one of the most upstanding men I've seen in my life, milord!"

"Enough with the fuss. It's quite an obvious matter. You may retire now," said Inem

"Understood!"

The young demon retreated respectfully.

"If it's Icya, the only princess of Confederation, from what I remember... There's no way I will let her die. I have plans for her to succeed in this country!" Luna pondered while leaning back against the castle tower's wall on the eaves. She worried that they were planning to interrogate a princess somewhere in this castle tower tonight.

"Who is it?!"

As a demon general, Inem was one of the four strongest demons in Icylic. He sensed the abnormality outside and stood up to look outside the window, but there was nothing strange outside now.

Pappi, the most handsome man on the island, the human husband of the Demon Lord was seated inside his room on the topmost floor of the castle tower at this moment.

However, Enkanta was not beside him at the moment.

Enkanta brimmed with overflowing charm and was also skilled in all kinds of sexual plays, so Pappi had almost no strength to even think about other women with her beside him, living in a comfortable sort of heaven.