Chapter 90: Logan

Start from the beginning

The hell is this?

"S-sorry," Ellie whispered between soft pants, pressed her hands harder into my chest, then released her knees down to the bed near my hips. Somehow she kept my still-hard cock inside her and the warm pulses from both our intimate areas cocooned around it. "My knees locked up."

"Baby..." I cupped my hands around her jaw and stroked her warm, pink cheeks with my thumbs as the euphoric, vibrant energy still flowed through my body like a continuous circuit. "That was fucking unbelievable, where did you -"

"I have my sources," was all she replied with a wink.

"So do I." Ellie squealed softly as I flipped her over until she laid on her side, and left her only so I rolled the condom on.

With slow movements, I carefully climbed halfway over her, ground one knee between her legs, and reached down between us. My fingers stroked her folds a few times until I knew she was wet enough and gently inserted myself back inside. Ellie and I hadn't talked about new positions but since she definitely liked deeper penetration and shot me up to cloud nine, she wasn't the only one who had a new one to try.

From this position, I hooked one of her legs outside my knee around my waist and she wrapped her hands under my arms. We laid in a near-tangled mess of scissored arms and legs, my cock buried so deep that my balls already pressed into the bottom of Ellie's clit and I hadn't moved yet. The close contact meant my usual straight thrusts were replaced with slow, grinded circles of my hips that slightly bumped Ellie's hips off the bed with each press.

"Fuck, Ellie you feel good," I cursed loudly at the slow penetration combined with the aftershocks of my earlier orgasm. Soft strokes trailed up and down my back as Ellie's fingers unexpectedly dragged down from the bottom of my shoulder blades all the way down my lower back.

"Hmm..." was all she replied as I grounded my elbows outside her shoulders, buried my nose in the crook of her neck, and focused all my efforts on the slow, deliberate pushes inside her. With a soft gasp, her body tensed under mine, her hands clamped around my ass cheeks, and she tugged me deeper.

Perspiration broke out on my forehead, my arm muscles warmed from my partially suspended position, and I definitely worked my abs as my hips circled and pressed on repeat until Ellie's hands clung tightly to me and soft moans escaped her lips. Combined with my earlier orgasm, the slow, near torturous build up throbbed aches through my pelvis. I panted shamelessly into her shoulder between curses and assurances of how good this slower and lazier form of physical love felt.

After a few minutes, my breaths turned uneven, my thrusts sloppy, and my cock throbbed for relief. Ellie's insides tensed and clamped, her forearms and palms squeezed my back tightly, and I came right as she relaxed slightly. Unlike my normal hard, fast release, this time my letdown was slow and unending. Waves of satisfied letdowns cascaded up my shaft in the form of heated pulse after pulse. My hips moved until the ejaculation letdown sensations subsided and were instantly replaced with relief and fatigue.

With a grunt, I rolled onto my back, where my chest lifted and my eyes slipped closed. Before the fact I hadn't even removed the condom registered, I passed right out asleep next to Ellie's still, relaxed body.

 Before the fact I hadn't even removed the condom registered, I passed right out asleep next to Ellie's still, relaxed body