Chapter 11: Breaking promises

Mariko's POV

Itachi and I almost did it. He stopped because he knew we were both too young. i was kind of disappointed to be honest, but didn't let it show. Something kept running through my mind and I just couldn't ignore it.

~Flashback~

Itachi and I were sitting on tge bed after we were close to doing 'that'. It was a nice and comfortable silence, until Itachi broke it.

"Mariko-chan..." He said and I looked up at him, signaling him to continue.

" You must know that it no matter what happens, no matter what any of us do, I will always love you." He said as he pecked my lips. I nodded and snuggled to his chest, soon falling asleep. What he said kinda scared the heck outta me. Was he going to do something? Did he already do it?

~End if Flashback~

I kept remembering that. I have no idea what was going to happen so that's mainly what bothered me.

***************************************

The rest of the day was pretty normal. Koneku kept flirting with me, hoping I would give up on Itachi for him. Lucky me, Itachi always came in and got rid of him.

I told Itachi I'd go and stay with Naruto. He said it's okay because he decided he'd show Sasuke some basics of the shinobi fighting.

I spent my day with Naruto, training him too. It was very nice and Naruto was really determined. I trained him in shuriken and kunai. After training we spent our time playing and eating ramen, of course.

************************************
It was around midnight and I couldn't sleep. I decided to take a stroll down the aisle when I heard some blood-curling screams, coming from the Uchiha Compound. I made my way towards the Uchiha Compound, at full speed.

When I reached it, I saw a hurt Sasuke laying on the ground and an shinobi staying in a cat like position on an electricity pillar. I looked closer and saw that it was Itachi. He had a bloody katana on his back and blood all over his clothes. He tried to hide, but I could see the tears in his eyes. He tried to run to the forest but I stepped right in front of him and crossed my arms.

"I was wondering why... Well, not anymore. How could you do this?!" I asked him, tears rolling down my eyes.

He leaned in front of me and kissed me. It was a deep and passionate kiss.

"I'm sorry, Mariko-chan." he said and before I knew it, I was knocked out. Unconsciously, tears rolled down my cheeks like waterfalls.

_________________________________________

A/N: We are so sorry because the chapter is short. We are actually a LOT more excited about the next book that is coming, which will be Shippuuden. By the time you read this, we would probably have a few chapters done and we'll post the book as soon as possible. If you liked the chapter/story please vote and comment! Thank you so much for reading the first book. We really appreciate. Until next book, hope you have a nice time! Sayonara!

~LMO & LMW