Chapter 5

Mariko's POV

It was getting dark. To be honest, I was glad he was walking me home because we were halfway there and you could barely see anything outside.

Later we reached my house and I rang at the doorbell. The door opened revealing none other than my mom... with a bottle of sake... I swear I could feel a tick mark forming on my forehead. I rushed at my mom, grabbed her sake bottle and threw it over my head.
"Sweety, why'd you do that?! I was just having a drink with your father!" I could see she wasn't drunk... Yet.
"Mom, stop drinking!" I told her.
"Okay, okay... Huh? Who's your friend over there?"
"I'm Uchiha Itachi. Pleased to meet you, Tsunade-hime." He said while he bowed.
"Nice to meet you too. Uchiha, huh? You know about the history of our clans, right?" Mom said raising her eyebrow.
"Yes, I'm well aware about that."
"Okay, well you have no influence in that, you're not to blame. Would you like to come in?"
"No, thank you. I must head home at once. Good night." He said as he waved me good bye and walked away.
"Good night." Mom and I said at the same time.
I went inside and dragged mom to my room. I need to tell her about what happened at the party.
"Wha-what are you doing, sweetheart?"
"Just come with me, mom."

***************************************
We arrived in my room and sat on the bed with me.
"Let me guess. Boy problems?" Mom said wrapping an arm around my shoulders.
"How did you guess?!"
"Sweety, I'm not knew in this things. So what happened? How was the party?"
"Well... Good and bad..." I said, making the so and so face.
"I kind of had my first kiss..." I said while looking away, trying to hide my blush.
"Hmmm???? With whom? Tell me, tell me, tell me!" Mom's always nosey... I think she will be more nosey from now on... I blushed bright red and wanted to say about him but mom didn't let me.
"Don't tell me... It's the Uchiha boy, isn't he?"
"You are good at guessing tonight..."
"Awwww! My baby's had her first kiss! Ne, ne, did you like it?"
"Well... I kind of have a crush on him since I've met him... But he was dared to kiss me, it's not like he wanted to...
However, he kissed me five more minutes than what we were supposed to..."
"Oh sweety! It's alright... Don't bother yourself with that. If it's bound to happen, it will. Now go to sleep, you need to clear your head. Tomorrow is a special day. Oh by the way, I got you a new pajama dress. Try it out, I want to see you!"
"Okay." She handed me a white veil 'dress' that comes up to my hips. I went to the bathroom and changed into it. It was nice but it revealed more than I expected... It was a little too... sexy.
"Aw! Look at you, you're so beautiful." she came and gave me a tight hug.
"Thanks, mom. Good night."
"Good night, sweetheart." With that I went to bed.
_________________________________________
A/N: Sorry, I know it is kind of short but we want the next moment to be on a different chapter! Anyway, hope you liked it, comment & vote, thank you!
~LMO & LMW