Chapter 8: Confessions

Mariko's POV

The next day when I woke up I found myself sleeping with no other than my crush, of course. He was so cute when he was sleeping. And something else I noticed... He was hugging me! I tried to get his hand of me to go change and make breakfast but instead of letting go he just tightened his grip. I kept trying to get off his arm but to no avail. So, I decided to try the ultimate resolve: tickling. If that doesn't work, I'll slap him. Of course, I still love him, and I couldn't be more happier about the situation, but I need to go to the bathroom. >.<

I tickled him on his tummy since I couldn't reach his neck or armpit. He was lucky; he woke up and released his arm. As soon as he opened his eyes I jumped out of the bed and sprinted to the bathroom. After I was back I saw a confused looking Itachi.

"What the hell was that for?!" He said a little angry, and sleepy.

"You wouldn't let go!" I pouted and turned my head to the side while crossing my arms.

"Let go? Of what?" I could see he was a little angry... (Note to self: don't tickle Itachi) Then his eyes widened in realisation.

" Nevermind, sorry." He said as he scratched the back of his neck and gave me a smile.

"It's okay. I just needed to go to the bathroom... And you were lucky you woke up, I was going to slap you if you didn't."

"Well, I will head downstairs and make breakfast." I said while braiding my tail once again since I already washed and changed when I went to the bathroom.

"Breakfast? Mom always cooks breakfast just let her wake up..."He said while making it obvious that he was so lazy now.

"Itachi, let your mother rest sometimes! She can't do everything! Try to help her with what you can." I said while I wanted to leave the room and head downstairs.

"Okay, okay. i'll help you with breakfast..." He siad while coming in front of me and heading downstairs. I smirked and raised an eyebrow.

"You know, you could at least dress..." As I said those words his eyes widened in realisation, Don't tell me he forgot he was half naked... Oh, man...

"Right..." He smiled then headed for his closet. I waited for him in front of the stairs. He came back dressed in a black Uchiha shirt and black panta that came up to his knees.

"Okay, let's go now." I nodded smirking. How can you forget that you're hald naked?! But oh my kami, what abs he has...

Wwe went downstairs to the kitchen and I got some eggs and and bacon out of the fridge.

"From where'd you get that, we have no eggs here." He looked confused.

"I went shopping with Sasuke yesterday, he wanted to make a cake. By the way, we made a cake for you guys, too. It's in the fridge."

"Thanks."

We started cooking the eggs and bacon and later we heard footsteps coming from the stairs. Mikoto appeard at the door and her eyes widened when she saw Itachi cooking. He was frying the bacon while I was preparing the eggs.

"Itachi is... Cooking?" She asked surprised while Itachi shot her a glare and she giggled. She came towards me and wrapped her arm around my shoulders.

"How'd you manage to make Itachi cook?! I've been trying for quite some time but to no avail..." She whispered to me.

"I didn't really do much; I wanted to cook breakfast, but he told me not to because you will and I scolded him for letting all of the burdens on you... Then he just came and helped." It didn't sound weird to me, but she was surprised.