Mariko Senju

Name: Mariko Senju
Age: 13
Birth Day: 23rd April
Father: Jiraiya
Mother: Tsunade
Godparents: Minato, Kushina (Naruto, but later)
Likes: Dango, Ramen, Itachi, Shisui, godparents, parents, jii-san(Lord Third), training, drinking sake ( passed on from Tsunade...)
Dislikes: Arrogance, horror movies, killing, parties & non-sense games played at parties, pedophiles (Orochipedo xD), selfishness.

Personality: Nice, hyper, helping, cheerful, a youthful ( such a Guy note...), people always like her, stubborn.( she is a very powerful jinchuuriki, i won't tell ya which, but she can control it ;p)

Looks: She has blue hair ( similar to Konan's but a loooooooot longer), her gair is tied on a side braided tail, she has a short bang covering her right eye and one long bang on the left side of her dace, turquoise eyes., a diamond on her forehead (like her mother's but a different color, red), her bandana is tied up at her neck, she has Tsunade's chest...

Clothes: a red plain tank top with no braces that comes up to her belly button and black leather shorts with some fingerless black gloves with red flowers on them, long black boots that come up to her knees.

A/N: So this is how our little Mariko-chan looks! Hope you like her, drawing made by my best friend, LMW! Be sure to check her page for her awesome stories!
Anyway, I hope you like our main character because the story's gonna be about her, and if you don't, deal with it, life sucks! :p

~LMO & LMW