Chapter 7: Birthday Part 2

Mariko's POV

We soon got to his home and he opened the door for me. I smiled at him and he smiled back. Gosh, I get to meet his parents...

"Mother, I'm home." he said.

I could hear light footsteps from the stairs and soon came in view a beautiful lady with long black hair.

I bowed when she approached me. "Oh, sweetheart, you don't have to bow at me." she said and I got up looking at her.

"Look how cute you are! Itachi, you never bring any girls home, but I see you at least know how to choose." She said cupping my cheeks.

I blushed and so did Itachi. And then came in view little Sasuke. He ran towards me and I bent down to his height and hugged him. He hugged me down and jumped in my arms. I stood up, carrying him.

"Say, Mariko-neechan, why is Itachi lying?" He asked me. I was confused now. Lying...?

"Um... about what exactly?" I asked dumbfounded. "He said you're not his girlfriend!" He pointed towards him. I blushed a little. Why would Sasuke think I'm Itachi's girlfriend?

"He didn't lie Sasuke, I am not his girlfriend." I said. "Ye-" Sasuke was cut off as Itachi placed his hand over his mouth. "What did he say?" I asked curious. "Nothing. Just ignore what he says." he said scratching the back of his neck.

"Okay, sweetheart, if there is anything you need to know, there are plenty of notes on the fridge and Itachi said he'll be back soon." She said.

"Okay, Mrs. Uchiha." I said. "Oh, you don't have to be formal with me, just call me Mikoto." she said with a smile.

"Okay, Mikoto-san." I said. She giggled. "You'll get used to it, after all, I suppose we're gonna see eachother quite much." she said winking at Itachi whose eyes widened scoldingly towards his mother. She just giggled again and left along with her husband.

"Come on, I'll show you around the house until I have to leave too." Itachi said. He took my free hand and led me around the house. Surprisingly, Sasuke didn't say anything. When I looked at him, he was asleep. I smiled gently.

After a few minutes, Itachi left too. I headed towards Sasuke's bedroom and put him in the bed. Feeling a little sleepy myself, I laid next to him and brought him close to my chest, hugging him. I put the blanket over us and drifted off to sleep.

***

Itachi's POV

Finally took care of the mission... I just want to go home and see her. I just feel so attracted to her. I got home and opened the door. However, I couldn't hear anything and there was noon e downstairs.

"I'm back!" I said. Hm... No answer. I walked upstairs and checked my room, but no one was there.

I decided to look into Sasuke's room. When I opened the door, I saw both of them sleeping on his bed. Mariko was holding Sasuke and they were both covered by the blanket.

Sasuke... You gotta pay for this. Taking my angel... wait, what?

I sat down on the edge of the bed. I looked at Mariko and cupped her cheek. I saw her stir a little so I quickly retracted my hands and rested my chin on them. I smiled, looking at her.

Slowly, her eyes fluttered open and she looked around her. When she finally noticed me her eyes widened. "What are you doing here?!" She asked. "I got back from the mission."I replied smirking.

"Oh, and you thought stalking me is fun, didn't you?" She replied, getting up and crossing her arms.

I chuckled and looked her in the eyes, earning a light blush from her. "Yes, it is fun." I replied, ruffling her hair. She squeaked, making her cuter than she already is. God, if only I could kiss her...

I slowly got closer and her blush hardened as she inspected my every move, with her hands on her lap. I leaned towards her and pressed my lips on her forehead.I saw her tense a little, but she relaxed soon and leaned on me as I wrapped an arm around her shoulders. I pulled away and rested my head on hers. Her eyes were slightly open and she looked like she was about to sleep again.

A few minutes later I heard the door open, which woke up Mariko too. She got up and arranged her clothes, as well as her hair. Her hair was a total mess, as well as the clothes, but she was still beautiful and cute to me.

We both went downstairs and greeted my parents. I said I would walk her, as I had a different plan in mind.

When we were out of the house, I took her hand and turned her around. She looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Come with me, I have a surprise for you" I said smirking and led her.

***

"Is the blindfold really necessary?" She asked me as I was leading her by the hand.

"Yes." I replied. She sighed. "Okay, we're here." I said. I let go of her hand and walked behind her.

I took iff the blindfold and she opened her eyes. "Oh my god... This is beautiful!" She said as she looked around. A huge smile was on her face when she saw the Sakura trees and the waterfall.

As she was walking around, I set the picnic down on a blanket. She turned around came towards me. "You prepared all of this?" She asked. I nodded. She smiled gently at me. What surprised me the most was that she hugged me. She wrapped her hands around my torso and rested her head on my chest. I also wrapped my arms around her little waist and rested my chin on her head.

We both pulled away and sat down. She insisted on helping me set out the picnic, even though I told her not to.

We both sat down and ate. After that, I decided on something. I wrapped my arm around her waist and brought her closer to me. She looked at me with a raised eyebrow, but I had a determined look on.

"I want to give you your present now." I said and smirked. She still looked at me dumbfounded and with a blush on her cheeks when our faces were inches apart.

I closed my eyes and so did she. Finally, after what seemed like eternity, our lips locked together. It felt just as good as it felt at the party. But this time... there was more passion to it.

I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance and she immediatly opened up. We brushed our tongues together. After the heated make-out session, we both pulled away, her face redder than always.